1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THE GATLING GUN!!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by nosesabe, 6 Feb 2019.

1. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

Devs it’s been several months already...

Do whatever you want to balance it but increase the fire rate!! Right now it’s useless.
    And consider adding an option so that there’s no zoom when shooting. Or just take it, the zoom just makes it worse (but at the same time with out it you miss all the shots -.-) it’s really really annoying.

Increase fire rate by a lot, increase reload time (so that it balanced), and take the zoom and people will even start using it.

Thx <3

Btw do you guys think devs listen to us more through discord?

Su-57 likes this.
  2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Probably. Given that community interaction here is essentially zero, I’d say that bar is set pretty low.

3. Earel

Earel Active Member

I’ve got a legendary one of this weapon and try to use several times on my shooter, - I don’t liked it... too many cons and just one pros - «looks great»

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

IMO Zoom should be removed from the game in all circumstances. I've never found a use for it, whether I'm using Sniper, Torpedo, or next to a wall when it awkwardly zooms in and you lose all perspective. Zeus has repeatedly considered zoom a non-issue, and is excessively hesitant to add preferences so that players can choose to disable it.

5. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Fix the what? Gatling Gun? What’s that?

6. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

I remember!!!
    I scrap it all once upon a time.

7. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

I think it should just reload one bullet every 1 or 2 seconds. That would fix the half clip issue, provide more consistent damage, and remove the long global cooldown issue. I dont like the zoom either but get by because I usually only fire in bursts.

BattleRascal likes this.
  8. Ho Aerp

Ho Aerp New Member

I would suggest changing gatling gun to 'minigun', With firerate drastically increases.
    ....Or explosive gatling gun with a radius of 2 .

BattleRascal and benguin8 like this.
  9. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

If they increase the fire rate they’ll probably need to make it sound more like a machine gun