1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply reported issues QnA post 4.0

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 13 Nov 2018.

1. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

can also happen due to wave movement, not sure tho...
    @TheAntiSnipe

2. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

I’m normally 3200-3600. With all the issues, I’ve been down to 1500 today. On a steady climb today and reached 1800, but can’t get any stars? Even though I’m playing against 2800-3600 level players! What have you done to my account?

I tried a new boat on my iPad, I get more hitpints with low blue weapons than on my purple and gold! And now I’m clearly not getting rewards!

Attached Files:

3. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

Still no stars!

Attached Files:

4. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

I think you will get stars when your infamy is back to 2000-2400.

5. AVG. VILLAIN

AVG. VILLAIN New Member

Hello i am villain in past 4-6 months ago i sended a message that some one log in my account and scrapped my 7 legendrys items and my favourite t4 legendry mine.but dave didn't roll back my items and my mine.so plz dave roll back only my legendry t4 mine .plz plz hope you roll back my mine.

6. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

For those of us captured in the insane issues we continue to have, you are also withholding perks. I’m playing against 3000 players as an 1800 level player. My player rank for the week is only 2300....where are my rewards?

Attached Files:

7. Ang Panday

Ang Panday New Member

To the developers of this game. The constant problem of our guild is MORTAR quest. Just like other weapons. I wonder why there is no Legendary Perk like +8 damage & 13% faster projectile. Because the biggest problem of mortar is its slow projectile speed. It is the most unwanted weapon of all.

8. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Forget your Battle Bay account, you have bigger problems to deal with. Change your google/apple password and enable 2 step vertification. I'm not accusing you of anything but if you pearl loaded, it gives others access to your account, which it is why it's illegal in the game.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  9. Yakima

Yakima New Member

10. Yakima

Yakima New Member

рукожопы ублюдошные( задолбали уже,нервов на ваше творение не хватает..

11. Mehabadz

Mehabadz New Member

Again problem with battery usage can only play 90 min instead of 3 hours

12. Prescott Nivans

Prescott Nivans New Member

Pesimos emparejamientos, exijo devuelva los barcos MK https://replay.battlebay.net/HBGYGKJT#QMHYZBXQ
    Según los quitaron para hacer el juego más balanceado y está peor que antes, quiero los barcos devuelta MK 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ¡por favor! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: