1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Calling all BB players...I want your replays!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ash KOT, 21 Jan 2019.

1. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

R4Z0R likes this.
  2. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  3. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out there…? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    https://replay.battlebay.net/VVRMJJZW#GDHYNGJQ

A fun escape at the end, with me playing semi-selfish Reaper. (Reapers do not HAVE to be all-the-way Selfish, even if the community seems to think so.)

And there is NOTHING wrong with running away. :)

Nikkie!, StrictSalmon307 and R4Z0R like this.
  4. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I have a bunch of 2v1s and quad/penta kills I could share, I even managed a 4v1 recently. However, I don’t think they really teach anyone anything, aside from maybe: ‘This is what it looks like when everything goes your way!’.

Instead, I would like to share the following game, because not only did we turn around a pretty hopeless endgame, it is also really easy to see ‘how’ we did it.

If you wanted an example of ‘how’ Speeder + Fixer should play in a difficult endgame. I think you’d really struggle to find a game that illustrates it any better.

D0DA00AC-8A77-4BF4-AD83-D5C4AFF00591.png

https://replay.battlebay.net/PDVZSVDY#NFGDXGMH

Nikkie!, Ash KOT, wcc634 and 3 others like this.
  6. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    One of the best from today . really epic battle . unfriendly team put everything on fire with napalms and my all team was burning . i was not expecting win because team was just dying one after another . my hp was also getting low . but fixer did good job somehow we put a good show . slow and steady sinked 4 boats . because i have disabled notifications during battle to have a clear view so i didn't even knew i sinked four by myself with help of fixer . and 5th was on the way but time ran out .

https://replay.battlebay.net/SLGBMTXK#PRBGXLNB

7. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    Another Intense battle of the day . this time my friend who is really good fixer was in unfriendly . so it was looking difficult to win . we had two fixers. so less fire power then unfriendly. and then they have enforca who just kept or team freeze for half of the battle .

but one of the fixer and a shooter who is also friend was in team both did really good job . shooter with his fire bomb and my exp cannons just made it . it was so epic. i did 4 kills one was left as previous battle when time run out lol

https://replay.battlebay.net/PLJGXRTL#PRBGXLNB

8. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

https://replay.battlebay.net/MJKMTRVX#QYQQHHCC

Some speeder plays courtesy of your boy.
    2v1 at the end against two tanky shooters, one of whom had a very annoying tendency to bandage himself... top damage and a triple kill. My best speeder game in a while, this is one of those that gives you crushing anxiety, but makes you feel like you're on top of the world when you win it.

@TheAntiSnipe, @Ash KOT, I think you guys will enjoy this one ;)

Nikkie!, Ash KOT, R4Z0R and 1 other person like this.
  9. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

10. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Oh, this is a fairly new thread. I will keep ya posted (had a lot of good matches in casual h wish I’d been sharing them)

Ash KOT likes this.
  11. Rishi6793

Rishi6793 New Member

12. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Thanks guys!
    Will get the first batch uploaded this weekend!!

13. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Last edited: 2 Feb 2019
    Ash KOT likes this.
  14. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

15. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

Kurd1stan. likes this.
  16. JohnWickBuildMaster69

JohnWickBuildMaster69 Member

Can't wait! Seems like awesome idea to involve community... looking forward to some epic gameplays from everyone! :) :)

17. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Hey guys,Happy Sithsha here! ;)

Well,today I decided to play my speeder after a very long time and so I took my lv40 speeder to play in casual. I would always use Overboost+Nitro+Nitro combo in my speeder but today I decided to use Tesla bolt instead of nitro. So,I played several matches with that combo and one of the matches is my favourite so far. And here it is:

https://replay.battlebay.net/BNFBJWSS#KJKHZSBR

Hope u guys enjoy this match.
    @TheAntiSnipe ,@Ash KOT ,@Redneck Messiah ,@Agile Vanguard ,@Nikkie! ,@R4Z0R ,tell your opinions about my new loadout.

The shot accuracy is 70-75%, I think :).

@Ash KOT ,please include this replay too in your videos bro. I will send my shooter replays later:)

Last edited: 4 Feb 2019
  18. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

This was my favorite game so far tonight..

https://replay.battlebay.net/TCDBPLSR#GJHCDJRS

To fill you in, I am new to using fixer, I got some hate mail just a couple games earlier From a player (you’ll be able to tell which one) and then I friended another fixer after a match, and I had this amazing game with both of them on my team XD also I did very well thanks to some potato shooters on unfriends.

Nikkie!, Ash KOT and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  19. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Hey guys,Happy Sithsha here again ;)

Well,I got one interesting match for everyone. After playing with my speeder,I decided to use my shooter. And then ,I played this match .

https://replay.battlebay.net/SJGCTFFN#KJKHZSBR

We had two shooters,one Interceptor and two fixers in our team(one of them is REALLY a low level guy with only 128 infamy:mad::mad:). All of a sudden,one shooter,that low level guy fixer and Interceptor got destroyed . Only me and another fixer guy left.

Intense 2v5 match began.
    But eventually,we won:). Thanks to the fixer who kept me alive all the time. I would have got "Pentakill" but I couldn't,which was a bit disappointing :(.

I never thought that I would win that match;).

@TheAntiSnipe ,@Ash KOT ,@Redneck Messiah ,@Agile Vanguard ,@Nikkie! ,@R4Z0R ,what do u think of this match guys?:rolleyes:

20. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Almost finished editing the first match by @Mad_Bulls_007 !
    Will post here when its uploaded.
    Thanks all for the amazing response!