1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Another block button that block players u dont wanna play with from your battles

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Ser Tomaz, 2 Feb 2019.

1. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

Matchmaking makes sure he doens't show up in my teams
    pros
    - U have more chances to rekt whoever ruined your games
    - This could make a better community cuz game throwers or who abuses the feature wont find a match
    - Save a lot of Rovio's resource to handle reports and our time to send them
    - Can replace report system

So I was getting match with this mf "I saw you" and he throwed every single event games. Me and many other players reported him many times but nothing happen.

Last edited: 24 Feb 2019
    NeptuneGaming and Su-57 like this.
  2. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

There would have to be a system in place to prevent abuse, otherwise people would block every player that's better than them for easier matches. Or they would block every subpar player to get better teams. Infamy is a mess as it is and this would only further complicate it.
    Not to mention you would also have increased wait times for matches which are already at an all time high.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  3. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

Good point, it should only block player in ur team not unfriend. Edited op

JoshW likes this.
  4. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

any thoughts?

5. guykakin

guykakin Member

There would need to be a max allowed to block at a time .Maybe 3 or 4 . Matchmaking would be a mess otherwise .

6. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

Yeah there should be time limited. Why is a mess c ? Those players u block instead of being in your team now they're unfriends. Devs can involve ship/ captain lvl/infamy to MM so why not a list of players.
    And u have more chances to rekt whoever ruined your games.
    Plus it could make a better community cuz game throwers or who abuses the feature wont find a match

Last edited: 9 Feb 2019