1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Best tip to increase infamy. Tip by 3500 infamy & two years of BB experienced user

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DerrickRose, 30 Jan 2019.

1. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

Don't play fixer. Play shooter. Done
    I could write heaps of reasons, but keep it short. You will thank me in the future.
    P.S To prove I'm wrong, any nightmare fixer main user attach a screenshot that I can see your fixer setting and infamy. Make sure you played less than 8000 battles so I can assume you focused on fixer to increase infamy.

Nikkie! likes this.
  2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    this season i saw 3 fixer at top three in Warrior league .

3. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

I think if ur good at what u play, u can get to the top no matter what :)

4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

But if you’re ‘not’ good at what you play, you can still get to the top in a Shooter! :p

5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Shooter is definitely the easiest boat to progress in the game.
    More HP, more firepower, better star rewards, easier guild contributions, multiple weapon quests.

But there are plenty of successful fixers in the game.

For me I think the speeder and defender are now the weakest boats in the bay and next in line for a buff.

6. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

speeder?? how dare you! :p

7. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

With all the nerfs to yellow items, there are very few situations a speeder can win a 1 vs 1 now, and almost zero chance if outnumbered.

8. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

fair enough haha, buff is welcome!!

Nikkie! likes this.
  9. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Fixer is extremely strong right now. There is a reason Weeze and other Fixers are at an all time high. It is probably the best ship to climb infamy.

10. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I disagree. Fixer has less items and less training to focus on, and as such they progress faster.

11. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Lol
    If raising infamy with fixer really is that easy, why am I still not in Ace 2?:(
    I play since I can remember fixer (maybe I just can’t remember much:p) but still didn’t climb very high (2323 infamy currently)
    But maybe it is just my level... :p (or just me, maybe I should do average 40k healing lol)

X•H!B!T likes this.
  12. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    my friend is doing penta kills regular bases . Speeder are op in right hands . he don't even using shield now he replaced it with big bandage . 200+ per 5 seconds . sometimes he just run away with 250hp and come back with 1k + something shooters can't do defender use bandages but they also can't do what a speeder can do at end part of the game . if you don't sink speeder in the beginning then you may lose battle . same about reaper . sink them first or you are lose . because at the end part mostly boats are damaged and low on health . speeder are Op in this kinda situations .

13. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

What's your captain level, setup, and Gear Score? I have a guild mate that was Fixer primary, started at same time as I... we both got into Ace III at the same time and he jumped to 3500 Infamy months ahead of me (Shooter). He stuck there until Rovio messed up the Infamy system with perpetual events, agility and all that, so he switched to Shooter for better Event/Raffle rewards and has been in the low 2000's ever since. The event system and raffles are not advantageous to Fixers, but with a stable Infamy system their progression to NML is commonly faster. These days you'll find very strong GS Shooters all over low 2000's, but few strong GS Fixers there... I only see them at higher levels.

Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  14. Leuco

Leuco Active Member

After 4k, you really start to feel how slow and clumsy Shooters are, so being out of position is really punishing and Speeders who take advantage of that get a lot more scary

Nikkie!, xArrogance, envylife and 3 others like this.
  15. DerrickRose

Hmm, I don't know. Have you played with four fixers in your team and you are also fixer as well? I think fixer is extremely bad right now, specially in Rank mode. That kind of grouping never happened before.

Last edited: 31 Jan 2019
    Nikkie! likes this.
  16. DerrickRose

Nope. Prove it. I haven't seen anyone who climbed nightmare by only using fixer (as a main). Maybe there are few, but that's not what I'm talking about. New BB users must know it's normally million times harder to increase infamy using fixer than the shooter.
    If you know any nightmare fixer who focused on Fixer and played less than 8000 battles then let me know.

Nikkie! and R4Z0R like this.
  17. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Of course 4-fixer games are not the best... but that is less common than single or double fixer games. The higher in infamy you go, the better that players get at utilizing Fixers. Fixer is extremely strong right now. It's mobility is at an all-time high. 5 of the top 11 players currently are Fixers. Most of those used Fixer to get that infamy.

Nikkie!, ChickenSurprise and R4Z0R like this.
  18. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Posted something here, deleted it lol. Anyway, my take on the matter is, play what you want, meta is what you make it, and I'm down to teach speeder and enfo if you need lessons lmao :D

19. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

And here I am stuck at 500 infamy dealing with shooters who should probably be in ace or master :/

Nikkie! and R4Z0R like this.
  20. ChickenSurprise

ChickenSurprise Active Member

Healing you up
    Screenshot_20190131-212029.jpg
    BB progression has changed in the lower leagues with people with t5 epics but fixers can still be lifesavers