1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply reported issues QnA post 4.0

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 13 Nov 2018.

1. Banzai

Banzai New Member

Here are two more. It’s almost like the last survivors are ranked at the bottom. I can’t contribute to the team stars quest because of this stupid bug.

Attached Files:

2. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    I believe the rule is, if you’ve lost 600 or more infamy, you won’t get any stars until your infamy returns to its previous numbers.

3. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

Here's 2 fun bugs that can be used to essentially cheat. First, if you choose one ship befibe a HCTDM and then choose a different one at the start of the battle you're ship icon at the top of the screen will revert back to the one you chose before the battle. Meaning that I could set defender as my ship enter the battle and choose speeder on the initial ship shoice screen once the countdown has started and my ship will show as defender at the top of the screen.

But it's the second one that really breaks things. If I load that defender up with band-aids and then choose speeder during the countdown all of the healing from those band-aids will work on the speeder even if the speeder has no band-aid equipped. So I can load my speeder up with a turbo and 2 shields and still get the benefit of my bandages. And I know lots of people have figured these tow glitches out because every one of my teammates did it in my last HCTDM battle.

4. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    Yeah, this might require someone’s attention... :D

GigaBeard and R4Z0R like this.
  5. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

sounds like fun!! honestly tho how do people figure these things out...:p

6. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

We all know the real exploit is using two jingle bells on a guardian, absolutely breaks the game. Shooters are so afraid to get close to you, they kill you in 5 hits with snipers and LRMs!

but on a serious note... good thing HCTDM isn't ranked yet... not that anyone wants it to be lol

Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  7. Skirra08

I figured out the first just messing around and changing ships at the start of the battle. I didn't really discover the second. I mean I noticed that my health was increasing randomly when I didn't have Band-Aids on my reaper, but it was my guild leader who really figured it out and tested it to confirm the issue. Without him I'm not sure I would have figured it out.

R4Z0R likes this.
  8. Galiprout

Galiprout New Member

Here is one : the ship type is incorrectly reported in the top bar in HCTDM mode. The fixer is shown as a shooter.

IMG_3021.PNG

9. Putsch

Putsch New Member

i think it's 700 just FYI

10. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

Trigger for shots is not responding.
    And I just finished a game where I knew someone was on the capture spot because of the counter, but I couldn’t see them!

11. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

I’m on iPhoneX, tons of issues.

12. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

I’ve noticed battery drains when I’m having issues. If I have a smooth game, battery is fine. I switch things up while playing a lot and have no clue on the pattern.

13. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

My limit has been reached. Good luck to those still hanging in there.

R4Z0R likes this.
  14. T rx

T rx New Member

IMG_20190124_071555.jpg
    Time increased

15. Skirra08

Here's a fun one from event.

Attached Files:

Boeggla likes this.
  16. Bo Oetjen

Bo Oetjen Member

Not exactly sure what this is, but it happened in event.

Attached Files:

17. Bo Oetjen

Bo Oetjen Member

Matchmaking in rank is broken af

25A8EC08-FADC-4355-80F2-90AB87913BCA.jpeg 1C161DD7-B43B-49FD-9BEF-72F2E520DE91.jpeg

Aether_Zero likes this.
  18. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

Players are leaving the game, it will likely get worse before it gets better. Hope the developers can fix it before they cut this game from the companies portfolio.

Attached Files:

R4Z0R likes this.
  19. Kevin Hughes jr

Kevin Hughes jr New Member

The game was storing my guild progress but now is only working on 1 or 2 or something not sure but upset about it im wasting not just timw but 5x boost as well what can i do about that? Id like something to get done about that like very soonish.

20. myfaatherone

myfaatherone New Member

"Firebomb damage area bug"
    --> not a confirmed bug. Here it would help to provide a replay or upload a video on youtube to share and explain exactly what the experienced issue is.
    "Fire bomb damage affecting ships outside of the blast radius."
    --> it's very likely that lag affects here: meaning that you as a player see the boat outside of the area when they are actually inside the radius. Unconfirmed, as when tested, there are no bugs.
    Again, if you have a replay or video - let us know!
    I did report fire bomb is a bug long ago. https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/benefits-of-fire-bomb.22374/.