1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Question

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by GraveDragon, 29 Jan 2019.

1. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Active Member

So, I have been using this combo for a while and managed to get my 2nd leg long range mortar from achievements. I was wondering if i should replace my rare t5 big B for the new leg long range mortar. (shifting the big berta perks to it of course) that way i will be able to spam mortars more efficiently. In the present game, i feel that big B has lost its significance as its too slow.
    What are your thoughts on it? Screenshot_2019-01-29-13-41-51-861_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2019-01-29-13-42-02-252_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2019-01-29-13-42-10-442_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2019-01-29-13-42-31-368_com.rovio.battlebay.png

TheAntiSnipe and PallabKumarS like this.
  2. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    First thing how are u even hitting your enemies with that bb in that infamy......
    From my experience i would go for the lrm....It's the best mortar to me....
    Of course you need to complete it’s full speed training....

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. PallabKumarS

Student
    Also,just a thought don’t you think if you use another mortar as your setup,you are lacking greatly in close range........
    I would use expo instead of bb though...:)

4. GraveDragon

I use big berta as a decoy. I aim it a lil forward to the enemy so that he stops and tries to go back. At this time, i use my lrm. By doing this, i get bullseye 80% of the time.
    Btw... My trainings are done for those two mortars

PallabKumarS likes this.
  5. GraveDragon

That is true but this is my long range setup. I have t5 max blast and explosive too.

PallabKumarS likes this.
  6. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

haha careful, if u ditch Berta and then it gets buffed to OPness then RIP :p

7. PallabKumarS

Student
    That's seems a nice strategy......

GraveDragon likes this.