1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

HP-Ssssssssssssss should be ban

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mr. Patel, 22 Jan 2019.

1. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

Nikkie!, Sidd gamer and R4Z0R like this.
  2. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

How bout this proof right here
    https://replay.battlebay.net/WZMLWRLR#MBRRWWPY

Hp9999999 together with HpSsssssss just running on auto-pilot while spamming mines. Even an actual 5 year old with half a brain cell would play better than this

3. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

lol

4. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

It's so strange that HP99999999 said that his/her 5 years old son use his/her account but said that he/she got some paper money (something can burn,for those people who were dead) written your name to another player...
    (It is hard for me to believe those words in the VIP chat room...)

Last edited: 23 Jan 2019
    Nikkie! and Sidd gamer like this.
  5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Account sharing is also against the rules. :rolleyes:

6. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

This is not the play style of any 5 yr old that I have seen. I have a 5 yr old who plays sometimes and is completely erratic and overly aggressive. I have watched their friends playing when visiting our house and they also all charge straight at the unfriends with guns ablaze. They also can’t drive in a straight line for more than a few seconds. And believe me, if you turn autopilot on for a 5yr old, it will be off in seconds.

Still it is possible that this is a 5yr old, but it just doesn’t feel to me like it is.

7. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Please tell me you are not gullible enough to believe that. If it was just one player, that would be a reasonable excuse. However, this is a handful of players from the same guild that are obviously doing the same cheating.

These players have been reported countless times and continue to do the same actions. We are not shaming anyone. We are calling out blatant and arrogant cheaters.

8. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    The point is you don't know for sure. You're guessing. You may be right. You may not be right. That's the point i'm trying to make. There's this mob mentality on the Bay. Just like the hateful Discord group where one player was singled out.

Look when i see them on my team, i'm not thrilled, but i'm not going to rush to judgement until i know for sure.

Nikkie! and R4Z0R like this.
  9. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

I don't see any problem with this as long as it stays in casual. Ranked is another story though..

Nikkie! likes this.
  10. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Events are where I've seen the worst of it. Especially TDM.

I don't care what game mode it is. Cheating is cheating. Suicide is suicide.

Nikkie!, FearsomeChicken and Reorge like this.
  11. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Isn't this public name shaming?

Nikkie! and Djradnad like this.
  12. ViscountSniffit

And it is a very good point.

But can we ever know for sure? What happens if we just allow people to cheat with impunity, so long as they say: ‘my 5 year old did it’. Will we all be forced to cheat, or fall behind?

‘Innocent until proven guilty’ is a good rule for society, especially one that puts a lot of time, effort and money into proving people guilty. But it’s a bad rule for a game. If someone is doing something that ‘looks’ like cheating, then the assumption should be that they are doing it on purpose. The burden of proof should not be on us.

That doesn’t mean it’s okay to name and shame, or harass people (I’m certainly not advocating that). But if we suspect people of cheating, then we need to be able to take action to stop them. (And by ‘we’ I mean the mods/devs).

13. ViscountSniffit

I think naming and shaming only applies to human players, not accounts that are potentially being controlled by bots.

Nikkie!, R4Z0R and FearsomeChicken like this.
  14. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

Well I think he/she told that he was Intentional suicide in 繁體中文 chat room...
    I think many players saw the comments in the chat room can proof those words that he/she was saying are talking about he/she was intentional suicide.

Nikkie! likes this.
  15. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

I dont buy the 5 year old excuse for a minute. Oh well, next event will be interesting to say the least. Mine spammers rewarded again it seems

Nikkie! and Reorge like this.
  16. Undead fixer

Undead fixer Active Member

Hmm what's the problem with the HP people can someone explain to me please?

Nikkie! likes this.
  17. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say that when I was in the 1200 infamy range, my 5 years old son also played my account. I loaded snipers and mortars for him and he was capable of winning 40% of the battles. 5 years old today are very decent with mobile games, especially the short battle of BB. You just can’t keep their attention for more than 10-15 minutes in any games but they should be OK with a 3 minutes battle.

Regarding bot, it’s not that difficult to find the pattern of the shot. Every shot of the same item shoot at the same span in the game. I doubt any child can do that for 3 minutes. Like @Fish said, 5 years old play very erratic most of the time.

FWIW, I didn’t watch any replay on here but in battle with the HP players.

Last edited: 24 Jan 2019
  18. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

Did you even read the thread?

19. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Okay, you have an excellent point.

However, the magnitude of the coincidence makes me feel otherwise.

The entire guild, Alan... Walk, the HP people, and a few more I've forgotten about, is playing like that in Event, and playing normally in Ranked. You could say that it's kids, but kids are inconsistently consistent (in some cases, even a KID will help a team carry and play pretty well). These guys are consistently inconsistent(no matter what, these guys will NOT use strategy or aim).

I'm seriously considering botting to be a possibility here, just because of the sheer number of games where we've seen them pull this on us. Plus, their gamecounts are increasing unrealistically as well.

While I don't condone naming and shaming either, this has gone unnoticed for a really long time and ignored for an equally long time.

I hope they're investigated thoroughly.

20. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Funny thing, today I ran into one of the (maybe)bot players in an event battle and so I drove up to set them on fire (fire quest) - and they shot me! I guess once a (maybe)bot not always a (maybe)bot even in events. Maybe it’s just a great troll strategy.