1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Nice lol. At one point we had quite a few players leave us and start their own guild a few weeks later we matched up against them and they got destroyed lmao.

2. massiveattack1312

massiveattack1312 New Member

IMG_20181129_155347.jpg
    why is radar reverse? this is stupid AF
    by radar we going backwards

3. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I really wish the radar was more comprehensive. As in radar faces the direction your ship is facing and rotates with your boat, and separate "sightline" showing which direction your turret is facing.

4. massiveattack1312

massiveattack1312 New Member

yeaa,but who listen players.. nobody..

This Is Me likes this.
  5. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

We can still dream lol

6. Icey

Icey Member

Add ship level back in battle so we can see other people's ship levels. If not then how about putting the name of the ship under the ship?

Ekans_Hissy and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

1. Imho levels cause defeatism in the ranks. Knowing that the person below you is using a level 7 interceptor will prevent you from helping him if, say, you're a fixer. Or two fixers. On a losing game.
    https://replay.battlebay.net/SCQLSKPG#SHRNBCQR
    This game would NOT be possible if they knew I was a level 7 LOLOL

8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

As a proponent of leveling all ships at once, I'm sad to say that "ship has sailed." Now we have to deal with the fact that players willingly bring low level ships to matches, just like non-optimal load outs. The reality is, ship level = HP, and that's something you can see within the match anyhow, so I'm not actually sure what problem is being solved by hiding, effectively, the HP stat in the splash screen.

9. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

How do you like such a crazy idea, and change the whole point of weapons, all guns increase the reload rate by 2 times, but switching between guns takes 10 seconds! :)

10. Wargle

Wargle New Member

Fix the phantom notifications on guild chat.

Let user pick font colors - some things aren’t legible without a magnifying glass.

Let user adjust agility/speed/defense, etc, distributing max points among the categories. I still find enforcer to be practically unplayable, definitely unenjoyable, since the update where you decided we’d have fun maneuvering a boat on ice.

11. Bunnywabbit

Bunnywabbit Member

How about a supportive + strong in firepower boat
    1546100536936.png

12. Timothy Murray

Timothy Murray New Member

Either do away with power cells or he able to buy them in the shop. I have nearly 100 epic items and 42 power cells. With all the improvements and things to be gotten power cells have no place in the structure of the game. This is when the game can start to get stale when you are stuck with no way to improve your setup. Even with guild quests it will take a year to get enough power cells to do anything...

envylife and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  13. Timothy Murray

Timothy Murray New Member

Turbo needs to go the way of gear lube, especially with the new hctdm mode. Turbo has become obsolete. Since 8t doesnt take much to max out ship speed everyone has 1 turbo and that isnt enough with HCTDM. Everyone first ship is normal and the rest are dead a** slow. For now all the turbo does 8s take up space which would be better off occupied hy something else

14. Aminjadoo

Aminjadoo New Member

Do you know how can I make my ship faster in the speed?or what part I need?thanks for answering

15. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

Equip a turbo to one of your blue slots.

16. Dima Yakubovich 007

Dima Yakubovich 007 New Member

Добавьте второц Turbo в игру Battle Bay

Attached Files:

17. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    Small changes in Command system can improve game experience a lot.

I have few simple suggestions .

1st one is when we want to tell our teammates to attack on a fixer or speeder or any particular boat we need to press command key then need to press attack for like 2 second list appears then we go to player name . don't you think its a long complicated process during epic battle we already have Name list of all unfriendly player on the top . just give us option to click on the player name on the top to say attack or target . it will be much easier .

2nd suggestion is move command message little about one screen . when we are moving forward message is always under the thumbnail mostly can't even see it properly.

3rd is give us option to say ' Stay Back '
    because saying negative something not suggests everything . some use negative when they sink a boat . i have seen it some use it when battle is finished . we should rather have stay back command so if unfriendly are powerful aggressive or if they have mines we can tell our team to stay back.

what you guys think .

hope Dev will read it and maybe do something about it . its simple we don't have to change the game completely just few command features need to add or change .

18. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

Let us got to help sort out IP.

Allow us to bump up one person at the end of each game. This gives a potential 10 point total boost at the end of each game. The pattern of voting will help you identify ways to improve matchmaking, and it will add incentives to fleet.

Simply add a thumbs up button by each boat at the end of the game. Each player gets 1 vote. No one can vote for themselves.

*and my grumpy cats would like a lifetime supply of pearls for this life altering idea that will save you from your IP nightmare.

R4Z0R and JoshW like this.
  19. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

Doesn't work because people leave before the game is over.

JoshW likes this.
  20. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

They would just have to add a voting screen before moving on to the next battle.