1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

ATTENTION...!!!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ades, 16 Jan 2019.

1. Ades

Ades New Member

Attention, this has come to notice that Battle bay and the entire crew of rovio are cruel to battle bay guild leaders, for example i own a guild in battle bay over 3 to 4 yrs now and still playing making sure people come only to play this game, making sure the game is more fun to new comers and also teach them how to navigate through battles with some old players too, with all this support guild leaders passes through NO reward for them at the end or middle, yet they still carry the cross and no one seems to see this or care.
    What really kill me more was that ever since av been playing battle since years ago not even by mistake do i earn one legendary weapons if not for last week that i earn one by damage deal, while am seeing new comers getting 5 to 6 legendaries without buying or paying for it, and to be honest i play everyday back to back,

For this i will like to suggests that Rovio should give an outstanding rewards to guild leaders most especially the old once.

Thanks.

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

The reward for guild leaders is to see your guild grow and dominate the bay.
    If guild leaders got special rewards then guilds wouldn't exist any more, all you would see is guilds with one player in (the leader).
    3 to 4 years of playing and only one legendary?!
    I have been playing for less than half of that and have combined 3 legendaries, and earned another 4 through damage achievements.
    What are you doing wrong?!

3. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Active Member

Correct me if i am wrong. Wasn't battle bay released just 2 years ago?

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I thought similar so have asked the question, I started playing December 2017, and I thought it came out beginning of that year but was not 100% so asked for confirmation.
    If he has had a guild for 4 years that is since Jan 2015.

Just checked the WIKI:

Battle Bay was released worldwide on May 4, 2017. It was soft released on March 10, 2016.

So it has not even been 3 years since soft release yet :D

5. Ades

Ades New Member

Nothing has been done wrongly, i play normal like other player even spent day and night on it than some other player and yet i earn less..

6. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I regularly use flare, fire bomb, sniper, and blast, and as a result I got all of those legendary through achievements.
    I am in an active guild so have earned many legendary pieces through the raffle, and have got a few legendary pieces through scrapping other stuff.
    I have only ever purchased 3 of the 3900 boxes yet I have combined 3 legendary weapons, 2 legendary blue items, and am at 9/10 for legendary green and 9/10 legendary yellow pieces.
    I just dont see how you have been playing since launch and not managed 10 mil damage with more than one weapon?!

Nikkie! likes this.
  7. Ades

Ades New Member

Me saying 3 to 4 yrs was just an exaggeration not specific, i can say i a have been playing battle bay for so many decades and yet am not happy with the way av been treated on that game....

8. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

But saying you have played for decades that would be a lie no? o_O
    Did you play the events when boxes were 35 coins and every 10 gave you a guaranteed legendary?
    Also are you only using one weapon hence only 1 legendary achievement?

Nikkie! and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  9. Ades

Ades New Member

The reason is what am yet to know, i felt terrible seeing a frd of mine that i invited to battle bay have 5 legendary weapons why my inventory lacked legendary

10. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

What ship do you use and what weapons?
    How many battles have you played?

Nikkie! likes this.
  11. Ades

Ades New Member

I explained to you that the word was just an exaggeration and yet you keep pounding on it

12. Ades

Ades New Member

I use all ships as requested by the quest, same as weapons, but for the Battle i will need to check before giving an answer to that

13. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I am trying to help, playing for such a long time with one legendary is not normal.
    Even if your RNG luck is terrible, in game achievements should have netted you a few legendaries.

Nikkie! likes this.
  14. Ades

Ades New Member

I just checked now, i have fought 10258 Battles

15. Ades

Ades New Member

I just checked now that i have fought 10258 Battles

16. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I have 11054, so I have played a little more than you.
    Maybe stick with the weapons you want legendaries of so you unlock them faster.
    You do know that epic weapons are better than legendaries until the legendaries get to T3 roughly?
    The epic will also have 4 perk slots as opposed to 3 with the T1 legendary.
    I have scrapped the legendaries I got which I already have T5 epics of.
    Current T5 epic weapons for me:
    Firebomb
    Blast Cannon
    Sniper Cannon
    Flare Gun
    Mine
    Carronade

Nikkie! likes this.
  17. Ades

Ades New Member

If anything is required to verify my account base on this then i am ready to give out just to confirm this.
    Just a bit more than me and you acquired up to 5 legendaries or more, while am struggling with one, what's now the case of new player having 3 or more legendaries without paying... Will you call this a lie?

18. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

I have played the game since summer 2016 so it's now been 2,5 years for me, and I have got total 3 legendary items by collecting pieces (2 red and 1 yellow), and that's without doing anything special (like scrapping or events before) to boost the rate of obtaining pieces. Most of the time I have been in active guild so always got decent amount of raffle spins and I believe that's the main source of my pieces. Can't even remember the last time I got legendary piece by other means.

So if your guild hasn't been doing a lot of quests, it's completely possible to not get a single legendary in two years. However, you shouldn't even focus on legendaries because t4 or t5 epics are better than t1 or even t2 legendaries and much easier to get.

When you say newer players already got 6 legendaries while you got none, there is two possible explanations:
    - they grinded a lot of achievements
    - they purchased them with money and just weren't telling you the truth.

19. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Like I said, the events used to be great for earning legendaries, every 350 coins was a guaranteed legendary piece!
    Did you not get involved with those?

I have earned 9 legendaries, 7 red and 2 blue.
    From the 7 red, 4 have been through in game achievements.

Every 10 mil damage is a free legendary with that specific weapon, so I cannot see how you have only earned one to date.
    You must have a few which are close to 10 mil damage now?

What is your infamy?

Nikkie! likes this.
  20. Ades

Ades New Member

I have emerged 2600, till i lost interest infamy now i think it's 1200 plus