1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Bandage exploit is making event unplayable for honest players

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KillaBeez710, 14 Jan 2019.

1. KillaBeez710

KillaBeez710 Member

The battle gets pretty lopsided pretty quickly, especially if there’s two fleeting cheaters. I mean a stern “warning” for getting suspended is not enough to deter these people. I’m not playing event anymore until this exploit is fixed because it’s so unfair. Just think about a +500 bandage ticking every 5s on an at least one tape fixer? I had that this morning and it was not even close really. So I really do hope the people that are still doing it today, after this second event, are suspended or some type of punishment because they’ve been warned & they still don’t care. Also in the future the devs might want to just give an in game announcement instead of on the forum. Because not everyone reads the forum, BUT that’s not an excuse to still be doing it, because it’s all the talk in every chat room so everyone knows about it.

GigaBeard and SlayerofSergeants like this.
  2. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Its not only honest players that are affected. Some dishonest players can't play because they don't have full leveled bandages!

JediKnight1968 and GigaBeard like this.
  3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I wouldn't call that situation "affected." Most players were buying/building common/uncommon bandages.

4. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Just a heads up, they didn't punish anybody for this exploit. Honest players are aggrieved. Dishonest players win yet again with ill-gotten gains.
    [​IMG]

FearsomeChicken and Elyport like this.