1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce Custom Chat

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Shrikrishna Dwivedi, 13 Jan 2019.

1. Shrikrishna Dwivedi

Shrikrishna Dwivedi New Member

As mentioned, please introduce Custom Chat up to , say, 10 characters . I suggest so because chats like "Together" , " Follow Me", Follow xyz" turns out to be useless as only fleetmate can listen and other teammates are strangers and play with their own style so they don't care following the chat...... Instead chats like " I'll Cover you ", "I'll be the bait " and all can help in increasing teamwork for example, defender will make himself the bait and others will attack from behind or so.....
    I hope you got it....
    Expect a response if suggestion is good...
    Thanks

2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    or just give one more option to say STAY BACK . like when other team is strong but our team getting aggressive . or there are mines or need to play defensive is better option .

Shrikrishna Dwivedi likes this.
  3. Shrikrishna Dwivedi

Exactly....

Su-57 likes this.
  4. Shrikrishna Dwivedi

You explained it in much better way

Su-57 likes this.