1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's stand up and applaud the new update

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rhummy, 11 Jan 2019.

1. Rhummy

Rhummy Member

Hey Devs,
    Thanks for listening. I know some of us were very pleasantly surprised by the newest additions. I for one have had my faith in the future of this game restored.
    I hope that others of you share my feekings.
    Finally I will be able to get the weapons i need to complete t5 epics! There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Let me know here if you agree folks!

Rhummy

Ultrah, Sidd gamer, Hazimi and 2 others like this.
  2. iBru'O

iBru'O New Member

What do you mean by saying that you are able to get the weapons?

3. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

+1 for sure! at last we'll get epics more frequently and game progress can be significantly sped up!!

AntiHero and Sidd gamer like this.
  4. HappyUnicorn789

HappyUnicorn789 Well-Known Member

Yeah I also feel the gameplay got smoother. And the big bandaid is ggggggreat !!

5. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

The new reward for 18 daily quests.

it's a box with one epic item and some epic power cells.

Sidd gamer, iBru'O and Nikkie! like this.
  6. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

It's only 1 epic powercell If I remember correctly. And We will need to know the changes made to season rewards first, if the powercells have been even increased enough or nah

Sidd gamer likes this.
  7. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

I only got 1 epic cell too. Look like RGN is involve there too.

8. TVNPryde

What is there to applaud? For most players, the increase in golds and sugars only ease the leveling of ships and trainings. Maybe help with parts a little. The new epic box only guarantees the item and at least 1 epic cell, which was there before with the added RGN. It would be months before the HCTDM a viable option for most. The players started the last 6 months or less will see a lot of tough time with this and the last 2 updates. What I can applaud from this update is the devs successfully cause another wave of players leaving.

Sidd gamer and Aether_Zero like this.
  9. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    somethings are good some still need to gix . my issue is i am getting rare items by combining pieces , have multiple copies but no enough powercells .

i have like 50 rare power cells . so even we get copies of items but getting powercell rate is too low and we can't buy them from shop on regular bases as we buy parts and pieces and perks .

Sidd gamer likes this.
  10. Suraj69k

Suraj69k Member

Software geek and developer
    Haters gonna hate... Why do u even come to battle bay forum .. Why waste ur time

Rhummy and Sidd gamer like this.
  11. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

I'm also little worried about powercells, although we don't still know about the season rewards. With added gold rewards they could've placed some powercells in shop too and people could actually afford them with these new higher rewards. Or add them in event rewards. But nope, we just have to hope season reward increase would indeed be "significant" as they said. Otherwise the worst bottleneck is still there.

Sidd gamer and TVNPryde like this.
  12. TVNPryde

I am guessing you haven’t play the game that long. Many people still not leaving because of friends they made here and the resources they already put into the game. But don’t worry, the player base and forum members already dwindling down. There’s a different between members here and players in game. A new member here is the same as the old member. A new players in the game takes years to replace an ACE+ player.

13. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

I wouldn't call constructive criticism "hate". @TVNPryde has valid point and there's definitely room for that in this forum. In fact, all that healthy criticism has actually changed some important parts of the game and - I would say - recently devs have actually addressed community feedback quite well and made some changes to the game. Most recent examples are epic event perk chance increase from 2 % to 8 % and delaying the use of HC-TDM in ranked battles.

So you see, people who criticise certain aspects of the game are usually those long-time veteran players who really love the game and that's why they take time to create suggestions and give feedback to make this game even better experience for the players. It's not hating, it's caring :)

14. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Oh yea, I remember those days, exactly 1 year ago I had many rares to T5 and no power cells. I had all the item dups I needed in November 2017, but it took until February before I got the cells for the items I already had. I calculated the end in advance to the week as the give rate was that predictable.

A year later and I am lacking epic power cells to T5E the items i already have, still not having enough to fill a single boat... and then they introduce 2+ boat events. Progression in this game is brutal, and F2P get no mercy. Welcome to the club. :D

Oh and that 1 extra Epic power cell per week is nice but honestly it does almost nothing for progression.

Aether_Zero likes this.