1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Fixes & updates - post 4.2

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 11 Jan 2019.

1. Boeggla

Boeggla Member

Engineer
    Lets try this :)
    Edit: did not work for me...

Last edited: 12 Jan 2019
    HAPPY SITHSHA and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  2. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

IMG_20190112_145946.jpg

Last edited: 12 Jan 2019
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Update: The wins thingy has been fixed, apparently, but the next match implementation inconsistency in Casual still has not.

Nikkie! and Reorge like this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Straight savage lol.
    Could you maybe edit that image and repost it tho?

Nikkie! and Kurd1stan. like this.
  5. MobyDiver

MobyDiver New Member

So, if I do 50k damage with my blast cannons, then die and respawn just before we win the HDTM match, I don’t get the 10x guild guest bonus. I’m pretty sure this has a huge effect on how much people will play HDTM.

6. Boeggla

Boeggla Member

Engineer
    Your ships icon is not correct, already reported.

Kurd1stan. likes this.
  7. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

only In the current event (HTDM), well I saw defenders using all bandage, so try putting them on a defender and use defender first or not, Idk, all what I know is something like that happened.

8. m1au

m1au New Member

yeah noticed that too, also doesn‘t work for the normal non-guild quests.
    Dealt damage with ship 1 is not going to count if you don‘t finish with that ship

9. Mollypig

Mollypig Member

the replays in HTDM make the game crash, dunno if this has been reported yet? When you watch, it crashes when your first ship dies

10. Mimmel

Mimmel Member

The fact, only the last ship counts for quests, is not good. If so, I’d rather prefer the fast ship. Then we know which ship. I hope they change that. Otherwise there is a big conflict against the guild quests.

Boeggla likes this.
  11. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    Fix this small bug . Displaying wrong names on map . screenshot is attached .

Attached Files:

12. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

About the bandage bug. It’s really really op. In lower levels probably people don’t know about this that much but in nightmare level, in every battle there’s at least 1 person using this. This is a bug that changes everything honestly.

It will probably last just until the end of HCTD but it’s op. My question is... using this bug for your advantage is against the rules?

If you don’t use it and someone on the other team does you will probably loose the battle. If you use it you probably will win it... Honestly, it’s a bug that everyone can use so I don’t see a big problem with it. As hours pass more and more people play like this so... (it will go away in a couple of hours anyway). How does that work?

13. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Thank you, i though it was a bug :oops:

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  14. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Yes, intentionally abusing the bug is against the rules and can get your account banned, so definitely you shouldn't do it yourself.
    IMG_20190113_061337.jpg

Now it's not exactly true that you can't win without abusing it. I play at the ~10k gear score range with my double mine speeder and this is how my battle log looks like:
    IMG_20190113_065010.jpg
    Calculated the win ratio over all battles I have played with this setup in this event and I have won well over 60 % of those. Without any exploitation or bug abuse (battle replays are available if you wish to see them).

15. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Those known issues haven't been fixed for me. What should I do?
    @TheAntiSnipe ,@Ash KOT ,@The Grim Repair

Nikkie! likes this.
  16. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I’m seeing incorrect map names at the beginning of many casual games. Sub Zero takes you to Chill Zone, Dropdead Gorge takes you any number of places, etc...

James Dunn, Nikkie! and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  17. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

Developers... of you haven’t fix the bug don’t launch the same event again... make a different event for this week. Cmon it’s obvious.

Nikkie!, HAPPY SITHSHA and envylife like this.
  18. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

I've found this to be true as well. If you have switch ships right before the match starts, the replay causes the app to crash the instant the replay is supposed to start.

19. Mollypig

Mollypig Member

A guildmate sent me this to show the new infamy system being totally wrong....
    2 guys on losing team did 0 dmg but lost the least amount of infamy
    So not playing ranked till it’s fixed coz it’s an unfair broken system...not happy :(

There should be more detailed information for players on how infamy and matchmaking are calculated/decided. Without more transparency, I feel that you really have no idea who you will face or what rewards you win/lose.

24D6960C-6A1D-4375-A338-57A08EBD1F38.png

GigaBeard, Weeze and Forasteiro like this.
  20. Mehabadz

Mehabadz New Member

Screenshot_20190114-225614_Battle Bay.jpg why i always get below 20 infamy?

Nikkie! and GigaBeard like this.