1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Sync iPad and iPhone account problem

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Breizh Coconut, 9 Jan 2019.

1. Breizh Coconut

Breizh Coconut New Member

Hi,

I play battle bay on iPad since it launch. Not synchro with game center or facebook.

Few months ago, i installed bbay on iPhone. I didn't take attention when installing it, but as my iPad was not sinc with game center or facebook, it created a new account on my iPhone (and, this iPhone was Sync with game center).

So i didn't do anything more on my iPhone, i didn't play with it.

Today, i try to install again battle bay on a new iPhone. But it always keep the account created first time with the iPhone. I can't find any solution to reset this account in order to connect with my iPad account.

Any Idea or suggestion ?

If no Idea or suggestion, does rovio can delete my bad account that could force iPhone to connect with another account ?

Thanks.

Breizh Coconut

2. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

Maybe you should have linked your iPad to your iPhone account or game center, that's your own fault.

3. Breizh Coconut

Well, thanks for your answer... This is not really what i was expecting lol. Maybe something helpful ? ^^
    I play bbay since the beginning and everyday, i don't think i miss one day ! My iPad account is 26k+ games played, nightmare player... I only want to sync it with my iPhone... Maybe i should have think a bit more before trying installing it few months ago, but it would be very nice if i could delete this stupid account created on the phone...

4. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

I've played on iPad from the start, and recently synced to an iPhone so i could claim daily rewards, care packages, free crates, and guild quests while traveling or at work. Here's how I did it.
    1. Sync the iPad account to Facebook in the account section of settings.
    2. Download Battle Bay on the iPhone. (seems like you've done this one)
    3. Enter iPhone game and play through tutorial until you're given free control without the NPC telling you what to do. (you probably have, but just checking)
    4. Sync the iPhone account to Facebook, again in the account settings tab.
    5. Still in the settings tab on the iPhone, press "log out" next to the Facebook thing. The game should restart.
    6. Having done this, upon starting the game a menu will come up with a list of accounts synced to your Facebook, prompting you to log into one. In this case, it's the iPad account and the iPhone account. Select the iPad account, and you're good do go!
    Hopefully this helps :)

5. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

Nah I'm just saying that you should have linked your account to game center before you tried creating an account on your phone.

6. Breizh Coconut

Thx a lot, this was very clear and it works fine ! I did try sync with facebook previously, but i didn’t reconnect after disconnect... and i should ! As you said, it asked me wich account i wanted to connect with. Perfect. Big thx !

Same reason, like you, i don’t want to miss rewards at work ^^ and others reasons like that.

Redneck Messiah likes this.
  7. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

Glad I could help!