1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Update 4.2 sneak peak!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 21 Dec 2018.

1. ZeroNegativo

ZeroNegativo Member

At this point, i just want to know WHEN the update will be released. I mean, there's a lot of stuff going on, ranked match will radically change, at least let me know when this is going to happen so i know if i can still push on with the battles or if i'm risking a forever exclusion from nightmare league (at the moment i can't afford two fully loaded ships).
    You guys stopped the event, at least tell us when to expect the update.

Sidd gamer, Su-57, #CK and 1 other person like this.
  2. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Agree totally and when the update is released actually give us enough information on it this time the info on last update wasn’t nearly enough to cover what changed , we only got the bare bones which is no where near enough to know what changed.

3. Shoot em up

Shoot em up New Member

I'm actually enjoying the wait. Got my infamy back to a couple of hundred away from 3k again without the events.

4. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

It’s just getting annoying now. At least give us an event to pass the time.

Su-57 likes this.
  5. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

Yup. I am not playing ranked unless they fix these gimmick matches they created with ship imbalances(4 fixers on one team or 3 fixers and two speeders vs 5 shooters)

Sidd gamer likes this.
  6. Mimmel

Mimmel Member

At least they could have given us event. I actually don't want to play ranked any more as it's broken, though I don't like TDM. I can't play now :(

Sidd gamer likes this.
  7. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    i reached 800+ infamy then started getting multiple fixers in my team against 5 shooters . even with all efforts to save the battle start losing.

BattleRascal likes this.
  8. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I have been an Enforcer main the last few months with carronade/mine/blast cannon and if I get put on a team with 3 or 4 fixers, that is an automatic loss. To start with I only have 3 x 1-slot weapons, and two of those weapons are practically useless in those type of battles.
    Granted I've also been on the opposite side(winning) as well. So I am no way complaining about my infamy dropping. I just don't find it fun knowing before the battle starts which team is going to win and lose. I prefer knowing that both teams have a 50% shot at winning and skill will determine the outcome, not ship balancing.

Sidd gamer and Guncaptain809 like this.