1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Improving Infamy system

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Su-57, 8 Jan 2019.

1. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    Recently we have seen lots of changes into this game but one thing rarely changed , maybe get worse by every update . Its Infamy system. these days its very common to see how lots of players losing infamy . i have seen some 2000+ infamy player losing 700-800 infamy in 7-10 days. its not like they don't know how to play the game or its not like they suddenly forgot how to handle the ships . its something due to system of the game .

We all have lots of struggles in real life and most of like to watch film , listen to music or play video games to have some good time have some fun . we wana enjoy the game . and this is the main motive used to be behind most of Video games i think Ravio forgot it .

I request developers to make this game little bit more positive so players feel like they are making progress . trust me if you are mainly interested into $$$$ you still need to make it this because once people will see they are making progress some of them defiantly gonna spend $$$ because then they will find it worth spending $ . right now its not .

I think Infamy should be based on players performance not based on team as there are lots of players who do suicide and die in 15 seconds . but its little complicated to judge performance of some boats .

so if you wana keep it as team based Infamy there is a another way . its very simple . give +24 for every win but -22 for every lose . so if someone win 5 in row then lose 5 in a row he/she still gonna make progress of 10 point infamy . this will motivate players to keep playing Infamy league . and you should also increase reward . maybe sometimes give item pieces and powercells . also make powercell available in market . because sometimes we have copies but not enough powercells .

NeptuneGaming likes this.
  2. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

I would have sworn that part of the 4.2 update is that infamy will be based on performance. At least in part.

3. SpatulaOfLove

SpatulaOfLove Member

IMG_3444.JPG

4. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

Why not?
    They already said that they will do this in 4.2 sneak peek video from YouTube.