1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Dmg overview

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Plaskefant, 8 Jan 2019.

1. Plaskefant

Plaskefant New Member

I would love if you made it possible to see how much dmg you did with each individual weapon after each match. For example by tapping the dmg number next to each ship in the menu where rewards(stars/coins) are listed.
    Hope you can implement this soon.

Agile Vanguard likes this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

You should join Discord to make that an official suggestion as the devs respond there but not on the forums.

Plaskefant and Su-57 like this.
  3. Plaskefant

Plaskefant New Member

Where do i find the invite link for this discord channel?

4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    i wana see Total dmg result on Battle Log result list as the show gold and sugar . rather then opening every individual battle results to check dmg if i wana share any battle with max dmg from previous days.