1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Turbo Question

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Clarsach, 12 Dec 2018.

1. Clarsach

Clarsach Member

So I’ve got a T4 Epic Turbo with perks enough to bring it to +79%. Yay me! When I put it on all of my ships, I get a green speed number. I now have two more epic Turbos (RNG likes me to go fast, I guess). But green speed means maxed, right? So I’d just be tossing my gold and epic power cells away if I l veiled up to T5, correct?

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. ChickenSurprise

ChickenSurprise Active Member

Healing you up
    Yes to all above. Congrats though Screenshot_20181212-224312_1.jpg

3. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Absolutely, I've left my epic at lvl 45 with 3 HP perks and I'm still capped.

4. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Right now the only purpose for upgrading them further would be to remove the perks and equip all damage perks.

I would hold on to them until after the update though!
    You might need to build a second turbo for another ship for the upcoming hardcore mode.

5. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

Yes, upgrade it to t5 and you’ll be able to equip 3 hp perks and 1 speed perk on your turbo. It’ll give you max speed on all ships

StrictSalmon307 and Sidd gamer like this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Not anymore~

Save it in case the worst happens post-4.2. Having to build two turbos is easier if you have a headstart.

Skirra08 likes this.
  7. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I have never seen a HP perk that can be equipped on a Turbo. What are they even called?

8. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

83757AEE-3676-4122-8945-5435DB10A86C.png

JoshW likes this.