1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

4.1 Update Issues

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by benguin8, 3 Dec 2018.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Bananas likes this.
  2. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

Yup in events with the mine spamming my nitro is suicide in a bottle.

Kurd1stan. and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  3. Sunny Jose-Deopersaud

Sunny Jose-Deopersaud Member

Lol rein it in keyboard warrior

4. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

The problems is when i reported the glitches on support email they told me they understand my frustration but nobody else has reported such problems so they don't know if they will find it and fix it.
    I guess its the same category problem as the:
    • lagging that everybody has but suddenly we all have network problems
    • the target hopping or the over/under shooting that nobody admits there is a problem
    • the nagging new message number on the chat rooms that seem to be the same message you read ten minutes ago but reappears as a new one
    • the ridiculous match making on all levels of the game (guild matchmaking included)

etc etc.
    They keep adding content and things but they don't fix glitches, instead they add new ones. The worst of all is they seem to not listen and disregard everyone reporting problems known to all of us but to them they are non existent.

I think they should take a step back from adding new content and just fix the problems otherwise the anger will keep on building.

5. Mehabadz

Mehabadz New Member

3 or 4 fixer against 5 shooter is not a good idea.
    Please fix this dumb thing

6. iBru'O

iBru'O New Member

Screenshot_20181231-190323.png Screenshot_20181231-190300.png
    This is my boat. My turbo is lvl 40 and my speed is 1.74
    IMG-20181231-WA0006.jpg IMG-20181231-WA0005.jpg
    This is my brother's boat. His turbo is lvl 10 and the speed is same as mine.

Jamel H. and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

There's a speed-cap to how fast you can go in any ship. On some ships like the speeder, it's easy to reach it fast.

Thanks for the pics, looks like I only need to build a level 10 epic turbo for update 4.2 then :D

Still need to build a quality big shield tho xD

JoshW likes this.
  8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I never scrapped my T5R Turbo after building the T4E Turbo. RNG gave me a Legendary Big Shield to go with my T5E Big Shield, when I wanted literally any other blue item (including Lube/Rudder), but again, good thing I didn't scrap another useless item. Anyone want to join me at tomorrow's hoarder's anonymous meeting? :D

TheAntiSnipe likes this.