1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Just Bring Back Those Old Days!!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by PeoplesChamp46, 4 Jan 2019.

1. PeoplesChamp46

PeoplesChamp46 New Member

The Updates After The Dev Removes The Gear Lube And Rudder Are Not Good.
    Just Bring Back Those Old Days Like We Are Playing For Life. To Make Ship Stronger. mk1-mk7. The Choices Between The Captain's Talent. Struggling To Get Parts And Pieces.

2. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

I agree that the mark system was better. However, the agility buffs, new talent system, and material availability are all changes for the better in my opinion.

Sidd gamer, Nikkie! and Flint like this.
  3. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out thereā€¦? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    I'm not sure yet if I prefer the new system over the old system. Either way, I'm getting used to the new one.

I doubt the devs will ever go back to the old system. Chances are they'll stick to improving this new system instead.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

One thing we can't disagree on is that everything is far more expensive. To this day I still don't like how squirrely the boats are.. some work needs to be done on the controls to make them act more like the jet ski's they are modeled after. Removing item conflicts was a good idea, but it is so much more expensive. I haven't a clue what you mean by material availability... there's been no improvement to market, to battle rewards, to daily quests, to battle boxes, to materials after scrap, etc. The only thing that was done is to remove materials from event rewards, so that's all been nerfed, which could be considered "better" if you wanted it nerfed.

TheAntiSnipe and Nikkie! like this.