1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions about choosing perks

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by I Am A Beginner, 4 Jan 2019.

1. I Am A Beginner

I Am A Beginner New Member

OK.After I spent all my guild tokens yesterday,I got a lot of not very practical pesks(at least to fixers),so with a little depressed mood,I came back to ask questions again.
    Q1:I got two EPIC torpedo perks (more dmg&more dmg to slowed enemy) For a fixer, should I keep them,or just sell them?(I don"t play torpedo much,so if you think I should keep them,please leave comments&tutorials,thanks)
    Q2:I also got a EPIC gatling gun cooldown perk,as a guy who didn't play it much, which one should I choose,uncommon dmg perk,or EPIC one?(though it sounds like a dumb question)
    Q3:I have a tier2 Lv11 EPIC mine with two rare perks which got in TDM before(quickshot&reach),should I switch them?(I have put a uncommon range perk)
    Q4:Last but not least, as a fixer,which one should I choose,more hitpoints or more defence points?
    1.png 2.png 5.png 3.png 4.png 7.png 6.png

Last edited: 4 Jan 2019
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Q1:
    If you don't use them much, AND you don't *plan* to use them in the long run either, just scrap them in my opinion.
    Q2:
    You're playing Gatling? On a fixer? I'll say this, you aren't going to do any good with a gatling gun, on ANY ship xD. If you want to keep it, again, keep it. But if you don't, sell it.
    Q3:
    Yes, the mine event perks are really good, and a rare is always better than an uncommon anyway, so go ahead and swap them!
    Q4:
    Always hitpoints.

I Am A Beginner and Nikkie! like this.