1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for EVENTS and NEW GAMEPLAY MODES

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by HAPPY SITHSHA, 25 Feb 2018.

1. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

Yeah 1v1 or 2v2 was good. And also pls add to battle summery info about dead, can be like K/D: 2/1 or something like that. People should realize when you kill 3x boats it is good, but not so good if you die 3-4x times during that...

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. flaviomota

flaviomota New Member

Could you please consider to create a single player mode? Including events of course. It is almost impossible to get the new ship Reaper in the current event or level up it playing with bad players. In addition there are people like me who prefer to play alone (1 vs 1 random battle). Custom battle is useless. Thank you :)

3. emmanielo

emmanielo New Member

Wouldn't it be nice to have 3on3 event, with the possibility of fleet?

4. Palestine91

Palestine91 New Member

Student, waiter
    I think the crates should be updated, I hope they change common items into rare or uper, depends on the player lvl or gear score, there should be some system managing the crates possibilities.

Aiming issues should be fixed; it happens a lot with me while am shooting and suddenly my weapon changes it’s target

We all do have a social life we can’t play all the day to achieve an event reward, some of us still studying, some have jobs, we all think it’s a good game to play during breaks at work or school, we need a system which you can update your ship more fast or weapons lvl, it takes forever if I don’t have free time .

The new ships pieces system should be also change into one type pieces and use it to lvl up any ship you want, or make it gold instead of pieces.

Another play mode instead of custom, in order to explore the map or even try your new weapons, ships. Auto matchmaking with no rewards. You can call it training mode, exploring mode, peace battle mode.

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

*Sigh*
    This would actually solve a lot of powercell woes lol

Nikkie! and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  6. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Yes.

And BTW,u finally gave me a like to this thread. I've been waiting for so looooooong time:rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops:

Nikkie! likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Lmao:D I had simply forgotten back then

Nikkie! and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  8. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

New event system sucks, pls bring good old one back.

9. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

We should get mk1 events, where everybody gets an old mk1 ship with a standard setup of weapons.

Would seem fun to me.

Regards,
    Flint

Nikkie! and Rogue Blueberry like this.
  10. Rogue Blueberry

Rogue Blueberry Well-Known Member

Imo events are too shooter centric.
    Sooooo...
    Medic Monday/ Fixer Friday
    Fixer and Reaper get more rewards/more health/more heal power
    Defender Wednesday:
    Defenders get +30% health and speed
    Speeder Saturday
    Speeders get more health/more powerful yellows
    Exclusive Weekend
    Interceptor and Reaper are 30% more powerful. Double ship piece rewards.
    Enforcer Evening
    All ships except enforcer get speed, turret rotation, and agility nerf.

Sidd gamer and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  11. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Make bots selectable in Custom Battles.

You can can choose:
    1. Ship Type
    2. Ship Level
    3. Load Out
    4. Bot Aggressiveness (Floater, Runner, Capture-Type, Warrior, Ace, Nightmare)

Cheers!

12. SoNIcWaVER

SoNIcWaVER Member

how about event where everyone picks a ship at the beginning, but they are all set level. You can choose any weapon, but they are also all the same level. This would be a REAL test of skill

13. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

behold, th mode to end all modes... (and It has a cool name, too!)

Backstab!

BASIC DESCRIPTION:
    make a short alliance with your enemies, and backstab them when the opportunity strikes!

HOW IT WORKS:
    The battle starts as a 6v6, with Red and Yellow on one side and Green and Blue on the other. At the begining of the battle, the allied teams cannot hurt each other, but they can hurt the other two teams. The same type of rules apply for healing: a Red fixer can heal a Yellow or Red player, but not a Green or Blue one. For the sake of in-battle simplicity, players on team Red will see each other with red HP bars, and Green boats will be green, and et cetera. However, when the fourth ship is sunk, the plot thickens - "Backstab!" appears in the kill notifacation bar thingie, and the battle turns into a 3v3v3v3! (or a 3v3v3, depending on on which four boats were destroyed.) Yellow turns on Red, Green betrays Blue, Blue goes rouge, and Red attacks Yellow! Madness comences, with the previously allied forces most likely shredding each other to peices before assualting the other two groups.

OTHER STATS:
    Goal: Be the only team left standing after the "Backstab!"
    Game length: 5 minutes, with an extra 60 seconds added when "Backstab!" is called
    Capture area: Opens when two teams are left after the "Backstab!"
    Respawning: None
    Spawn points: Both allied teams spawn near (but not next to) each other in the general area of the normal mode spawn points

14. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    I love this idea so much! The devs need to see it.
    I couldn't find you on Discord so I will put it in suggestions. I will credit you of course.

Nikkie! and JoshW like this.
  15. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

HVT - High value target
    This is a 5 man free for all where one player is chosen to be the HVT, the remaining 4 players goal is to sink the HVT as fast as possible. The player with the killing blow becomes the new HVT. The player who spends the most time as the HVT wins the match. Small maps only.

HAPPY SITHSHA and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  16. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

And if you make a mode where there is only 1 flag on the map? the task of the players as long as possible to keep the flag, the team that holds the flag 100 seconds in total, wins!

17. Hellcat_17

Hellcat_17 Active Member

Enough with 5v5 tdm already please give us something different

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  18. Jelly Dessert 99

Jelly Dessert 99 New Member

Like a Battle Royale of some sorts?

Icey and Sidd gamer like this.
  19. Hellcat_17

Hellcat_17 Active Member

Sure or ctf or 2v2 3v3 or 4v4 like monday

20. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

TAG!
    Small maps only.
    Every boat for themselves. All ships can attack each other.

First boat to the capture area becomes IT. IT player name should turn yellow to distinguish it from the normal red and green labels. IT player gets 5 seconds of invincibility (shield) and +50% of missing health.

When the IT boat is destroyed, the ship that destroyed it become IT! And gets 50% health/5s of invincibility.
    When you are IT, any ship you destroy will give you 50% health back and 5s of invincibility.

Continues for match duration (should be on the short side, say 3mins?). Winner is who was IT the longest.

Icey and Sidd gamer like this.