1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Now that fire bonus is gone why are the coins like this?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fish, 28 Dec 2018.

1. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

3E433BF1-1B13-48D7-8B08-153ED268AEB8.png Just curious why the coins might have been distributed this way on the winning side. Top fixer did less healing, less damage and less kills than the second fixer (that’s me) but got 2 more coins. Obviously not going to lose sleep over this, but I would like to know how it happens so that I can optimize my coin intake too. Was it that their healing was on a player who went on to do more damage maybe?

2. Jenarall

Jenarall Member

Lol Rovio don’t give a damn about us anymore, good luck getting a response, though.

Ultrah and Reorge like this.
  3. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

To my knowledge, that is part of a Fixer’s contribution score. The more you heal an actively engaged teammate as opposed to a retreating/hiding one, the better your contribution. Plus, I’d wager that bolt has an event perk on it, allowing for temporary invulnerability, which probably helped his contribution.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Good point about the bolt. And really, any fixer who can switch between aiming the bolt and aiming a weapon with the current targeting probably deserves some extra credit.

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 likes this.
  5. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

.....don’t get me started....

6. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

It’s been stated before by the devs. Who you heal is important too. You get more contributions points healing someone thats has higher contributions points than someone who has less.
    So your comment on their healing going on the higher damage person is probably right. Also they might get additional mine poop area control points. I seem to find I get more coins playing with mines than proper weapons.