1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New update 4.2 video

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Reorge, 28 Dec 2018.

1. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Check it out. I'm not sure how it is going to be

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

...scaaaary. Need to build more turbos and shields lmao

3. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

If that's true then it's going to suck. Why should we invest on same Items. That's stupid

4. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Yeah - it makes it almost pointless to allow multiple ships at the beginning because very few will have enough shields/turbos to make up 2 boats (minimum)

Sidd gamer and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  5. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Yea, can we get some Dev clarification on this?
    Do we need to build multiple items to equip on different ships?
    Or will we be able to equip the same item on multiple ships?

6. TheAntiSnipe

Well, they've set up a farm route for everyone(the casual mode), let's see how everything plays out. My twin loadouts will at least be a bit easy to grind(I made NML) but I don't envy midgame players, it'll be like the floor got swept from under their feet.

Then again, we have to see. The new system shows potential. It's going to make the NML grind easier, that's for sure. People are going to play more ladder as the game progresses due to the new changes in the infamy system. I can see "second spawn" builds with no turbo becoming popular in HTDM. I'll use one myself lol.

HAPPY SITHSHA and Sidd gamer like this.
  7. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Hopefully we will be able to take the same Items on different boats, otherwise that's horrible. They didn't even address it in the video

JoshW, Sidd gamer and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  8. TheAntiSnipe

Let's see what they say then. I'll ask Zeus

JoshW, Axios, HAPPY SITHSHA and 2 others like this.
  9. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Shields too though? Unless you play defender already its unlikely you have extra shields sitting around. And if you do play defender, you can’t really play it in ranked because you would have to split your shields between boats.

I’m still interested to see the changes, but I just don’t think my second “equipped” boat will actually be equipped to play for a very long time.

Edit: unless turbo is going the way of lube and rudder and we will be able to convert existing turbos to another blue item. Then maybe it will all work out.

JoshW, Sidd gamer and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  10. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

.....”TDM is a popular game mode on our special events”.....:confused::confused::confused:!?!?!?!?

It’s practically the ONLY event you run!!

How many posts are there of players asking for some variety!?

And am I the only one who feels it should’ve been the other way around? Bring your entire shipyard for a casual battle but when your infamy is on the line, you take your best boat out on the seas to prove your worth?

11. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

You can see an enforcer that looks like a mk 7 in the trailer, so skins maybe?

Sidd gamer likes this.
  12. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

This seems like yet another oversight. I’m struggling as it is to build my current items, let alone build item dupes. If this will be the case, they’d better be eliminating power cells.

Sidd gamer and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  13. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

Laser Rifle!

Sidd gamer and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  14. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

Ok it definitely looks like defender, enforcer, and fixer are using mk 7 models now

15. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Just saw that video in YouTube. The whole ranked system of BB is gonna change in the upcoming update:eek:. I would better increase my infamy before this update comes:D

I'm waiting for Casual mode. But, I have one doubt in that. In casual mode, are we going to play against real players or against bots?:rolleyes::rolleyes:. I'm not sure about that. @The Grim Repair :)

Also, I'm waiting for that new Torpedo.I think that it would be fast compared to Big and Triple Torp but not so fast as Swift Torp and with damage of big torp(making it a two slot weapon):eek:

16. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

LOL in almost 2 years of playing I've only gotten 3 epic turbos. RIP my speed.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  17. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

TDM should be shorter battles. Everyone’s first boat will be the usual level of difficulty to kill, but the second will be easy
    I hope they get back to you soon with clarification because this video is not creating a positive vibe in game/in forum/in discord.

I saw that Zeus was online in discord - so I’m sure they are aware of the community concerns by now.

Sidd gamer, SAME DIFF3R3NC3 and Axios like this.
  18. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

19. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

What happens if you die more than twice?
    Cycle back to the first equipped ship?
    Or do you only get two "lives"?

Sidd gamer and Fish like this.
  20. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

17C0239D-FF9A-4C69-BB85-D2C992388F70.png 1BED1E51-D88E-4B99-A2A2-41E9048633D1.png
    I can’t speak for the other models, but as a Fixer main who unlocked an MK7, I can canfirm they are not using that skin on the Fixer.
    CD426E09-B124-4B8F-BF58-D591412CB33C.jpeg 591CD2AD-38A3-4A04-BB6B-0584B6197B5C.jpeg 52318F0D-1118-44FA-BEE3-B6A92BDC6C88.jpeg 2EA8C18E-4065-4B85-9159-360BB90514E3.jpeg
    RIP MK7 :(

Sewah, Nikkie! and Agile Vanguard like this.