1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

get 900 coins in an event battle is impossible

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by KnownWatt, 26 Dec 2018.

Tags:
  1. KnownWatt

KnownWatt Member

it is an impossible mission to get 900 coins in an event battle.
    -----------
    Within 48 hours, deduct 16 hours of sleep, 16 hours of work, 5 hours of eating, 1 hour of bathing, 2 hours of toilet, and the rest..., and 10 battles 9 defeated

Last edited: 26 Dec 2018
  2. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

i just got mine, it is not that difficult playing, time management is another story. it took me about 9 and a half hours to make it tho.

3. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

When I was active I was getting 900 easily, once I got 2.5k coins in only 1 (old) event,
    And now I got 400 without playing much,I I don't have time to play.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  4. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

well, that's the 'special' word meaning for them. Events are only for the 3-4 kids playing like slaves to get to 900 coins. Oh, and given the fact that we have daily new events, more 'special' to them.

Rovio killed their own game. No more good players in ranked mode, you can't carry ace and 2900 infamy players by yourself. Without a good fleet you going back to warrior league. Impossible to play alone.

5. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Maybe they wanted to help you reach the “It’s dangerous to go alone” achievement? Or is it removed while I didn’t notice?

Sidd gamer likes this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

... I did it too.

Got a mine perk. Guess I'll build one now.

If we're willing to spend 5-6 hours a DAY, we need the ability to choose our rewards imho.

Ekans_Hissy and Sidd gamer like this.
  7. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

agreed, i want the mine perk so bad :( gimme gimme...

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Haha, is that why you used your beautiful mines?
    You were like Kevin from Home Alone:
    (Around 44 seconds:))

Last edited: 26 Dec 2018
  9. TheAntiSnipe

I laughed WAAY too hard at that one. Literally made my mom yell at me just now :D

I love that movie btw

Edit: Expect more mine trolling from the next event ;) :p :D

Sidd gamer and Nikkie! like this.
  10. TheAntiSnipe

It's a pretty strong perk, +10% DMG, -8% CD, I'll be a GOD with the mine once I build it.

I think I got the devs' message(though it kinda doesn't sit right with me). You don't get the PERK for your build, you get your BUILD for the perk.

Guess I'll have to build around the perk. Well, at least it wasn't repair box launcher CD+Crit :D

11. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

I also agree that given the intense amount of play time required to get one of those legendary perks they could let players choose it freely. Nothing sucks more than grinding 10 hours of events just to get a perk you'll never really use.

12. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister New Member

I got 2 Legendary perks of Repair box in the old events. Wanted to smash my mobile on the wall. :mad::mad::mad:

Peppe, Sidd gamer and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  13. TheAntiSnipe

Damn, that's sad mate

14. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

All this has been said before... Forums are like a broken record now for the few people who bother to come here to ask for better game management. I just hate 5v5 TDM, it's the worst event mode, yet it just won't go away.

Anyway it's obviously possible to get 900 coins in a 2 day event, if you want to no-life it... for a 12.5% chance at getting the perk you want. If that's your thing, good luck to you.

This is the unfortunate state of things. Rovio was on a roll prior to 4.0 even with players generally unhappy with the agility changes, but I still can't believe how they managed to do worse since then. I'd rather they shutter the game than see it be driven into the ground like this. Just a tiny flicker of hope with upcoming 4.2 changes... tiny... because I'm 99.9% certain they won't fix re-balance progression to compensate for all the new boats and items and no-reward events.

Sidd gamer and Reorge like this.
  15. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    scrap the perk , only keep what you need build ship around your needed not based on perks .

Sidd gamer likes this.
  16. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

they wantedly decreased time, else all will get leg perks. their main aim is to help p2w players

Sidd gamer likes this.
  17. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

So what if everyone got Legendary perks once in a while? Most players wouldn't even have a leveled up item to put them on anyhow... the rest scrap for Gold. Rovio already ensured gold would be in shorter supply by adding 43 ship levels... worst case it's a break even progression. IMO the legendary perk idea never actually excited me in the first place... it's most definitely a P2W feature like every other game addition.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  18. TheAntiSnipe

Nah, I'm going to focus on building new gear from now onwards. Also, I need a mine. Everyone's spamming them, someone has to play 'em right lmao

19. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Amen

20. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Good luck. Ive scrapped five of those perks already seeing that I only have three mines :)

Turkett

TheAntiSnipe likes this.