1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Let us get what we need !

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by xbabounex, 15 Dec 2018.

1. xbabounex

xbabounex Member

Why we never get parts we need? I've been expecting in Market and Guild Raffle for ages.... never got the right thing, nor the most powerful.
    Common and rare items, parts, perks are offered. Epic ones are very rare. Legendary ones never come. So without progression playing BB becomes boring, always same game play.
    Please give us a piece of chance to improve skills and experience and stay playing BB.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Best thing is to wait with the raffle until you have 200.000 tokens and then start the raffle. You will find more useful things when doing it that way, than when you raffle with every couple of thousand tokens.

Based Carpen gave me this advise and it really works.

3. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Remember to don’t get more than 200.000. It works when you have more same as with sugar and gold, it’s wasted :)
    I ever had that case, and it took long to spend them all :D but it works really good, you get really stuff you need and with the perks (if they aren’t usefull) you get free gold:)

Sidd gamer and Rogue Blueberry like this.
  4. GrizzlyMoose

GrizzlyMoose Active Member

Yup, been holding on to mine too. I try to wait till there is something of interest in the bonus round.

I have been waiting since last rivalry to spend because the rewards have been rap.

The regular raffle had 3 Tesla shield perks??? Wtf.

One thing to remember is that you can only have 200000 tokens so make sure you keep it below that or the tokens will be lost.

5. xbabounex

xbabounex Member

200,000 tokens! It will take 5 months to collect 200,000 tokens. Too long.... :eek:
    After that, I'll get 60 tickets raffle. For sure, I'll get some good items, parts, perks with 60 tries. ;)
    Not sure, we ll get better items spending 200,000 in one time than spending it in 5 months. :rolleyes:

Sidd gamer likes this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Tokens, not coins :D

7. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Guild Raffles are just a means to push little used items. I can't tell you the last time I've seen a raffle that favors Red.... it's all Green, Yellow, and now Teal items. I'll never be able to level up a Fixer or a Guardian.

This Is Me and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  8. Nikkie!

I can tell you the last time I’ve seen Red pieces and weapons in bonus round, it was the week before this week:)(or do you mean ALL the pieces things Red?)

Only this week’s stuff :confused: 2 Green and 1 teal...

9. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Exactly... 20 of the 34 items are Red, but red pieces are as rare as any other color. This week for me it is red and teal on normal, and blue and green on legendary draw. It's been a few weeks since I saw a red piece, so that's good, but that green legendary piece is not exactly enticing. Would be nice to see them in proportion to the existence of the items, or in porportion to what boats one uses. While I would love all red, I've never seen it.. but 3 out of 4 red I have seen, all too long ago.

10. xbabounex

xbabounex Member

I collected 197,188 tokens and play raffle with. Statistics do not change. After 60 rounds, I got legendary items twice (3%) and epic items 13 times (22%). Same result when playing less tokens more often.
    Sorry Flint and Nikkie, this tip is not working for me :(.

11. Nikkie!

Oh! Too bad for you! Perhaps this has changed in the meantime? Or it's just that with 1x doing that thing (I can never spell it, sorry xD) that there is no possibility for something other than uncommon things :) Anyway, I hope you had something to do with the stuff you received :)