1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Same legendary perk for the last 4 events

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Hulk13, 15 Dec 2018.

1. Hulk13

Hulk13 Member

Played last 4 events 2x900 and 5 of the perks was for standard cannon. I that a bug? It looks to me like it is, one of the few that the game always had..
    So disappointing :( How many do you guys think that I need, 20?

This is one of the reasons people leaving this game, because you "fixing it" and its better and better after every update.
    Some of the players getting free the new things and some of us getting same useless things again and again
    I can't believe how fast this game is going down. VIP cancelled!

2. GrizzlyMoose

GrizzlyMoose Active Member

I couldn't agree more. I cancelled mine too.

I now am advocating for everyone to stop VIP and purchasing offers.

If we keep spending we are sending them the wrong message.

STOP SPENDING TILL THEY START LISTENING AND ADDRESSING OUR ISSUES!!!

Hulk13 likes this.
  3. Hellcat_17

Hellcat_17 Active Member

They need to allow us to choose our legendary perk out of the pool that they offer. When you grind out 900 coins and get a perk for a weapon you don't have then the grind was for nothing I got back to back triple torpedo legendary perks, what a waste of time. I don't care to grind for 900 anymore.

envylife, Ability6 and Sweet Leaf like this.
  4. Sweet Leaf

Sweet Leaf New Member

I totally agree.