1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The Defence wall test

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Error, 5 Dec 2018.

?

Do you like the Defence wall?

Poll closed 15 Dec 2018.
  1. Yes

22 vote(s)
    88.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Error

Error Member

Sidd gamer and Ava_05 like this.
  2. Jowiee

Jowiee Active Member

Thanks for the effort but the transitions are too annoying to finish the video, better just leave the original video as is. IMHO

3. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    shield is OP . one player had two shield one was t1 uncommon another wast t1 rare . it was difficult to break both and i can't even imagine how to break shield if it was t4-5 .

This Is Me and KINGIVANOV like this.
  4. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Unless your an sucicidal enforcer with burst damage weapons, good luck getting around that wall because it is impossible to break. I'm gonna give it a chance because it's only been a week.

This Is Me likes this.
  5. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

In general, I felt hurt when I learned that if you broke the wall, there would be no stunning and you could immediately put a new wall, which is not fair compared to a tesla shield!

6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Apparently tesla shields were only meant for temporary protection for a single individual. The team protection role now belongs to the wall, and punishing the player for defending his teammates on a SUPPORT boat would make no sense.

Sidd gamer and KINGIVANOV like this.
  7. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    Hey man that was me, I kept rushing you, it was fun. What’s your player tag, we could fleet sometime

8. Jowiee

Jowiee Active Member

Tesla shield can also shield other boats but a lot harder because of smaller area of defense.

I still think bursting tesla shield and defense wall should stun boats for 2 seconds to be fair and would be a good compromise. 4 seconds stun after TS pop is too long actually.

SWAT0013, envylife and Sidd gamer like this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

Imho Rovio made a pretty clear statement by nerfing TS HP to the seafloor, as well as adding a new item with DOUBLE that HP one update after that. This wall is going to be the new and improved team defender. And I think it doesn't deserve stun.

10. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Regardless, it still doesn't feel right that a T1 common Defense Wall can absorb 100% of a direct T5E Ex-Canon shot... and with zero side effects. There's no other item that effective without being massively leveled up.

This Is Me, TheAntiSnipe and SWAT0013 like this.
  11. TheAntiSnipe

Guess they'll nerf it later? Idk, but yeah, dual wall will be ridiculously OP on its own.

12. Jowiee

Jowiee Active Member

Yeah for sure. This is really whats wrong with Rovio. They nerf after players invest so much money and time. Then steal it away without leaving any compensstion. Reminds me of the quote “The road to destruction is paved with good intentions”.

13. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

Recently I was in a fight, and the situation is this, I use the shield, the opponent breaks him and I get a stun, and the next move will remain with the opponent, I’m using the shield again, he breaks it again and attacks me, for all this time I managed only 1 time to shoot, and the opponent 3 times, and at the same time I did not have any advantage !!! Therefore, it is necessary that a stun would be 2 seconds maximum, or make the shield withstand any 2 hits without any consequences, and 3 hits would already break the shield !!

This Is Me and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  14. TheAntiSnipe

And THIS is why I play speedforcer. Any style that relies too much on a tesla shield will cause problems, because the tesla shield CANNOT be relied upon.
    I actually had a suggestion for the devs. If double TS was such an unwanted playstyle, I'd love it if they simply gave the enfo one more balance and change 5YYY to 4YYY and 3RRR to 4RRR. And buff TS. Unpopular opinion, I know. But really. Is TS even worth it anymore? I use it but very rarely remember, "OMG this thing SAVED ME!". I think I literally play enfo with just nitro and OB these days because I cannot AFFORD to get stunned lol

15. Jillycut

Jillycut Member

I think the wall should face with the turret instead of the ship.

NathanaelK, Skirra08 and Ash KOT like this.
  16. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

17. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

Interesting, but the guardian already has a clear weakness, two really. 1 it's slow and 2 it has next to no firepower. I can't think of another ship that is similarly hobbled.

18. smooshybeann02

smooshybeann02 New Member

Maybe make tesla bolts instantly disable a wall like it does with tesla shields.

19. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

They don't already?

20. smooshybeann02

smooshybeann02 New Member

I don't think so. I tried stunning a guardian when their shield was up, and the shield remained.