1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Bring back Base Defence, Balance Frost Blaster and Gatling Gun, Defence Wall rotation

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by LeTunKit96, 5 Dec 2018.

?

Which one do you refer?

1. Defence Wall rotate with ship

37.5%
  2. Defence Wall rotate with turret/weapon

62.5%
  1. LeTunKit96

LeTunKit96 New Member

Fistly, Devs please bring back Base Defence! It is one of the things that makes Defender different from other ships. It was removed along with all the Captains.
    2ndly, make Frost Blaster great (again?): 100% reduce healing; Frost Blaster "ice traps" (shots on the sea) last forever; it takes 2 shots to break Frost Blaster ice, exception for fire weapons.
    3rdly, I personally find Gatling Gun bullets slow, rate of fire is low too and not many players use Gatling Guns. What about you guys?
    Finally, Defender and Guardian have low Ship Agility. And we cannot block shots from the left, right, behind when moving. Devs please change Defence Wall rotate with turret/weapon

Last edited: 5 Dec 2018
    TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Not surprising considering the months it takes to level up any item by F2P, even if you happen to have the item copies. I've received one to date.

3. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

Are you kidding me? I get spammed with Gatling constantly, if it's so underused then why does everyone I face use it?

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Because you are low infamy, it's as accessible as any other weapon. For high level players, it has to be a high level Gatling before it can be brought to a serious match...and it takes months to level up. I rarely see it in matches.

5. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Same as carronade tbh... Kinda useless at low level, but brutal at higher levels (I'm building one slowly)

6. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I managed to collect 4 epic dupes bit still haven't started the upgrade process on it.
    At max epic landing all shots only nets you around 1500 damage (more with perks) and it just doesn't seem to be worth the effort when you can use something like a blast or ecplosive cannon and get the same results much quicker.

What's Up Player and LeTunKit96 like this.
  7. LeTunKit96

LeTunKit96 New Member

I said "i personally..." lol. I am not good at grammar, don't know what to do with a "too" sentence.
    What about rate of fire of Gatling Gun? You think it is enough? Its DPS is lower than Cannon

8. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

It fits its purpose well. The thing shouldn't be up there with cannons and snipers. It's purpose is to deal damage while your other weapons such as the railgun are on cool down, especially when it's a good 15 seconds before the next shot.

9. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    I saw a suggestion on discord about how the wall should rotate with the turret. Zeus replied that he designed it so it rotates with ship so it isn't OP. I'm paraphrasing here.