1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why can’t issues be repaired

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Tessa Rose, 13 Nov 2018.

1. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose New Member

Oooopz is a fleet mate that has been having issues for a month now.He is a great player and excellent to fleet with, but now can’t log on. Each time he logs in, his game crashes. I know he has visited with 2 of the developers, but still nothing. We make friends on this game, spend a lot of money and then he is being penalized by not being able to buy the new ships and not play. I want to know what we can do to help get him back online. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

What's the device model that he uses?

And has he tried the Developer options, are they on?

Tessa Rose likes this.
  3. No Time 2 Battle

No Time 2 Battle Active Member

Indeed. OOOPZ has not been able to participate in our guild quests nor reap the rewards. In addition, he’s a VIP player who is paying for something he can’t use. I hope that Rovio compensates him for his VIP and not being able to participate in any of the ship coin events.

He can log in with mini accounts on the devices but not with his main account. So it’s not the device.

4. Stig

Stig Member

This is very disappointing. I'm used to seeing problems like this and lag/unregistered hits with lesser developers. One reason I came to this game is Rovio should have the resources to do it right. I was tired of game issues.... But now we're experiencing things that shouldnt happen.

Fix his account. Fix the game. You owe it to us to get this right. And after his account is fixed, I sure hope you more than adequately compensate him.

Su-57, Tessa Rose and SwAvE like this.
  5. Rogue Blueberry

Rogue Blueberry Well-Known Member

Is now a good time to mention the fact that BB litterally take 10 MINUTES to load and battles take between 3.5 and never.
    It's been that way for weeks now.

Su-57 and Tessa Rose like this.
  6. Steve M

Steve M New Member

Hi, thanks guys for mentioning this. What developer options are there?? I have done so many things to try and fix this from uninstalling and reinstalling over 10 times. I’ve even wiped my iPad to start fresh and still not working with my main account. All I can do is start game and after a couple times I will get in. Then all I can do is just chat until it crashes and collect guild boosts. That’s it. When I try to collect boxes, scrap stuff, battle, or anything, the game crashes. Sucks! Yet I installed my mini account on the same iPad and the game works just fine. Not a device issue. I’ve submitted a few suppprt tickets to Rovio but I don’t get much back from them. Missed out on 2 events, and going on a third now, and so much more..... ugh, really sucks. I wish I could get updates and especially some compensation when this is all over.

No Time 2 Battle and Tessa Rose like this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

iOS doesn't have dev options, unfortunately. I have been hearing about iPad issues for a while now, hope you guys get it fixed! I cannot help you unfortunately, but best of luck mate.

Tessa Rose likes this.
  8. Steve M

Steve M New Member

Ok, thanks for taking the time to reply and hear us out.

Tessa Rose likes this.
  9. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose New Member

If his mini works on his iPad, but his main doesn’t, is this an issue with the game instead of the iOS platform?

10. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

game crashes on ipad air 1 as well

Tessa Rose likes this.
  11. TheAntiSnipe

...That's new. So you're saying his other ID works? That's the first time I've heard of this.

Tessa Rose likes this.
  12. No Time 2 Battle

No Time 2 Battle Active Member

Yes. I believe he's installed it on 2 different devices. His mini works on both devices but his main does not. That's what is so perplexing to me.

NeptuneGaming and Tessa Rose like this.
  13. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose New Member

Is there a way to give him a new user Id for his main?

14. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Can you PM me with his in game battle tag so I can run it past the devs again.

No Time 2 Battle and Tessa Rose like this.
  15. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose New Member

Thanks, You are appreciated for looking into this.

No Time 2 Battle and Ash KOT like this.
  16. Bar1

Bar1 New Member

Thank you for expanding efforts into researching why OOOOPZ user Account is crashing. He has been in contact non stop with support for over 3 weeks now with no progress. Seems to me that a developer could place his game account in debug mode then test out a battle and will see immediately why it is crashing. Bar1 leader of 3xB FightBosses

17. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I have sent a proposal / idea to Tessa Rose which may fix his account :)

No Time 2 Battle, Bar1 and Tessa Rose like this.
  18. Steve M

Steve M New Member

Update all, still not able to get in and play the game. Still having the same issues. No word from Rovio in a couple weeks. Any ideas? They were supposed to merge my main account onto my mini, but nothing has happened yet.

Tessa Rose likes this.
  19. Bar1

Bar1 New Member

This is less then excellent support

Tessa Rose likes this.
  20. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I have replied to Steve via PM.
    Please appreciate an update launched yesterday so Rovio are especially busy right now

Tessa Rose likes this.