1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Big changes since I left?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Netsa, 4 Dec 2018.

Tags:
  1. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Looks like development of this game has really ramped up since I was last here. Lots of new content. Did they rework the whole game?

Most importantly, is my precious Enforcer still good?

2. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

Yeah, talent trees are different, new boats, new items, new leveling system... It's a lot. No worries though, enforcers are still a force to be reckoned with ;)

Netsa likes this.
  3. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

All I care about. They can turn this game into CoD for all I care, as long as Enforcer is still capable of ripping people brand spankin' new ones.

NeptuneGaming and Nikkie! like this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Enfo main here, there's a BIG change in the way enforcer is played(also welcome back! I remember you from waaaay back in July-August 2017!) You a twin TS enfo?

5. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Hey, I remember you, too! Nope, I never hit Mk 6 and I carried a Frost Launcher. Dodging is effective, but even more effective is stopping the enemy from making a move in the first place. Just call me Annoying!
    The 4.0 update gave me access to my last yellow slot, though. Not sure what to put there yet. Maybe TWO Frost Launchers. :cool:

Edit: Curious what you mean by the big changes, can't wait to get back into the game now. I redownloaded it today, but too busy to actually get into it yet.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

Enforcer's brawler role has been heavily buffed, the agility on that BEAST is OFF THE CHARTS. Tesla shield was nerfed, frost, well, I think you were still around when they made frost a one-shot break?
    Folks were calling it the "End of the Ice Age", a tad dramatic imho :p
    Ships no longer have mks, we have "premium ships" and new ships and items coming up, it's pretty insane rn.

I'll show you what's up with the enfo firsthand, hold on...
    This is the enforcer BEFORE they tuned up its agility:

And THIS is the agility-tweaked enfo(I literally scrapped my second TS, I was REALLY good with the "speedforcer" as folks are calling it now :))

Netsa likes this.
  7. Winter Chicken

Winter Chicken Active Member

Is the reign of double bubble finally... over?!o_O
    But seriously tho, it seems like a single shield enfo is viable again (btw enfo main myself:cool:)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

I stopped using TS a long time ago lol. I posted a couple of rants about it at the time, buried around here somewhere.

Thanks for the video @TheAntiSnipe! I started up the game before checking the forums and started panicking because I thought they took away his ability to move backward (with Camera Relative Steering on, he always flips around). Had to turn a bunch of stuff off in the settings. Why they gave Forcer such high turn speeds is anyone's guess but hey, I ain't complainin'.

I have to level up a Gat. Maybe I'll even try a gatling-shotty build, just to take advantage of my greater speed.

I like the new freedom granted by the new talent tree, but I wish they didn't get rid of the pilots. :( They were just irrelevant pictures, but now who's piloting my ship?

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

Beware the gat, start playing it in events and don't take it to ranked. Highly underpowered weapon, sounds and feels cool, but doesn't do much

10. Redneck Messiah

Hey @Netsa, pretty sure we met in game this evening.

If my memory serves, I ended up killin ya with an ex cannon ;)

Anyways, GG and nice seein ya lol

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  11. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Probably, if you were on the shooter? It's a little tough to get used to the higher mobility lol, but it's nice to have an actual health bar now. Also had to switch out my band-aid with a big shield.
    Doesn't feel too bad so far. It feels like it's meant to kill Speeders and not much else, but both it and Carronade feel reasonably powerful considering there's no armor. It's probably a good replacement for a basic Cannon.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  12. Redneck Messiah

Yep, that's me. Carronade, flare, ex cannon, railgun, firebomb.

13. TheAntiSnipe

It completely ignores defense too! Pretty sweet, eh?

14. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

But does it ignore bolstered armour defence?
    Defence hardly exists anymore.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  15. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Nope.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.