1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guardian impressions

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Guncaptain809, 3 Dec 2018.

1. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

So to start I just tried the thing after buying some uncommon teal stuff and upgrading it a bit, and the teal slots are very tight, you only get to use one of the 2 slot items and 2 of the 1 slot items. It's pretty fun to use in battle but the debuff spray pulse or whatever it's called only removed about 1 second from burn damage, but that was because it was a tier 1 uncommon. Anyway The Guardian suffers from a major problem and that is that you don't get points for using the pulse or or the debuff cleaner on teammates, both need to give Guardians some points because it's 2 guns aren't enough to provide the point rewards that other boats have. It's even worse than the fixers healing points not being worth the same as damage points. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't yellow boats used to get points for freezing damage? Anyway that's about all I have at the moment so I'm going to continue to get a feel for the boat.

P.S. the Guardian is as much a target as a fixer is except with way more health. The new shield wall is also way better than the tesla shield health wise.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

#Useless
    See you in 2-3 months when ppl build op new items

Sidd gamer and HappyUnicorn789 like this.
  3. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

4. Guncaptain809

Not necessarily, the new wall is awesome and it's health is really high, the damage distributor has great potential, and the massive health pool makes it much more useful than a defender.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  5. Guncaptain809

6. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

one word. GARBAGIAN