1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 4.1 "Teal-time Strategy!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 28 Nov 2018.

1. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Patience people, it’s better to wait a while and the game to work than the devs to rush maintenance then spend the next week repairing the game(seen it with other companies rushing maintenance to get new updates out and messing up totally lol)

HappyUnicorn789 and Reorge like this.
  2. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Fire weapons deserved a nerf without a doubt. But this nerf will mainly effect speeders AGAIN, Because speeders can carry only one fire item to combo with their cannon. Hope this spray will be a 2 slot item.

3. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

All of these except the damage distributor thing look like they will be 2 slots.

4. Azrael

Azrael New Member

Is the game working after the new update, I just updated and it says server under maintenance please try again later

5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Anything can sound useful if you only look at the situational benefits, but my point is, those benefits come at a cost. If you want to run that on a Defender then you’re sacrificing a shield/bandage, if you want to run it on a Guardian then you’re sacrificing a ship that might be able to output more damage. So we still need to weigh up the usefulness compared to what we would be sacrificing.

6. MGEV

MGEV Member

You make a boat that is somewhat self-sacrificing itself for teammate. How will that translate to battle rewards? (coins, stars, gold, sugar) I hope you realize you already underrated fixer's contribution. Healing the team only receives lowest rewards. Do you have the same treatment for this new boat?

7. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    I am a bit disheartened that the game is losing it’s storyline. The crew is gone, and now the new ships don’t have the look of being assembled from distopian found parts. :(

8. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

What? Still no reaper achievement. Guardian got a spot, but still no reaper.

HappyUnicorn789 and blablalend like this.
  9. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Does tesla bolt can disable those blue shield?

10. Weeze

Weeze Well-Known Member

Pump the brakes on calling Cleanse Pulse a game changer. The description says reduces the duration, not eliminate. So definitely not "boom eliminated" as you might be thinking. TBD how effective it truly is.

Rogue Blueberry and Reorge like this.
  11. Weeze

Weeze Well-Known Member

Imagine if Defense Wall could detonate mines... a true mine sweeper for the team.

Reorge likes this.
  12. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

I'm just surprised I haven't seen much talk about epic powercells with these new items. I've previously been on record as saying there are ways around the shortage but this is my breaking point. I was ok on epic cells to the point where I could comfortably use every ship but shooter (I hate shooter). But now there's no way I will have enough cells to run anything better than rare teal items on the guardian without sacrificing my upgrade plans for the ships I actually use. Oh and as an added bonus we can't even earn teals through achievements so it's starting off screwed like the yellows in that way.

Oh and I see what you did rovio on the ship pieces. Bump up the cost while dropping the max benefit. That was a real dirty move and just makes it harder to get those ships to a reasonable level.

ViscountSniffit, Azrael and Reorge like this.
  13. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Had some conflicting info from Rovio that the cleanse would completely remove everything including fire which would have been a game changer!

It's now been confirmed that it is just a reduction so I will still keep my epic 50 firebomb and flare in the loadout!

14. The Faddu

The Faddu New Member

Changes:
    • Achievements have moved to the same screen as quests
    Cant see this at all...anyone?

15. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

It's on your individual quests just to the right of the battle button on your main screen. Tap that and the achievements button on the bottom right.

16. Dima.Yush

Dima.Yush New Member

Good evening. After the update, there was a problem with watching the replay of the fight, in the middle of watching it throws it out of the game. Is this a temporary difficulty?

17. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Yes.. Epic powercell Storage gonna boom.

18. ChiCityShimo

ChiCityShimo New Member

Anyone else having issues with the font size on everything changing since the patch? The size of icons in inventory changed around too.

Everything is bigger now, and I can't see my whole inventory without scrolling anymore. Also most of the menus are larger and take up more of the screen than before.

Playing on a Pixel 2XL if that matters.

Azrael likes this.
  19. guykakin

guykakin Member

Thanks for fixing ghost ships, even though they never really existed :)

20. TinCanSon

TinCanSon New Member

Finally some love for Defender players! I look forward to seeing how this works!