1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild challenge match ups

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Beau, 21 Oct 2018.

1. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Prove to me there is no such thing as UFOs or God.

That's what you're asking for - to prove a negative.

I can show you how there's little or no advantage to switching guilds mathematically. I can show you guilds with a lower ranking beating guilds with a much higher ranking. I can show you the actual quests you're completing and how it's a massive advantage to have the ability/willingness to use quest weapons (and have with the player in the link above) ..

But it's impossible to prove a negative.

It is possible to prove that you can exploit the system (if such an exploit exists) .. so that's on you.

If you have an issue with something, then prove it and get it fixed.

2. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

OK THEN TELL THE REASON
    why the top guilds creating new guilds and shifting m guild before rivalries.
    i don't need ur calculations, may ur genius in calculations, may i am poor in calculations,
    But the topic is about shifting guilds. ur mathematical calculations does not answer why top guilds shifting guilds.
    Say the reason - don't post again ur calculations.

Beau likes this.
  3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Highly competitive guilds often fall out over people not buying enough boosts, and not completing enough quests, etc... it’s not really that unusual for a faction to split off and make their own guild.

AVID likes this.
  4. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

This is technically true with using the exact example you were giving (using guilds that MAX at 36 quests, since it is a lot easier to jump from 24 to 28, than from 44 to 48.). But when you get to the 36 to 48 quest range, then it doesn't take that many more quests than the previous week to win. If you run into other shell guild exploiters or guild tankers coming off their two bye-weeks, then yes, it could be tougher to get 1st place.

I am not accusing anyone, in fact I don't have any issues with guilds doing this since the developers don't seem to care either. I don't believe it is game-breaking. My guild doesn't do it, but that is just our personal preference, because it is not worth the effort.

I am not on any mission to correct an injustice. I just wanted to agree with the original posters that I have seen this happen too many times to count. For one reason or another it happens. We can all speculate on the reasons behind it, or whether the benefits outweigh the effort.

Reorge and Beau like this.
  5. Beau

Beau Member

6. Beau

Beau Member

It seems no one really cares about this. I’m needing to replace people quitting the game every week. Major bummer!

7. KillaBeez710

KillaBeez710 Member

I’ve noticed my guild has gone up against the same one guild every week since the update. And it’s not like we finish the same amount of quests every week. So now I have no idea how they match rivalries, I don’t think it’s all how many quests u completed the last 2 weeks

Beau likes this.
  8. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Gets tiring 3 or 4 weeks in a row much stronger teams.

We did less quest, but still get teams who have to do 2x less damage than us to win.

Screenshot_2018-11-14-16-09-14.png Screenshot_2018-11-14-16-09-08.png Screenshot_2018-11-14-16-08-59.png

Last edited: 29 Nov 2018
  9. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Oh are we going to start a new guild probably?
    You didn’t tell us!

And :( I’m no longer 3th of the guild:( :p

10. Beau

Beau Member

11. Beau

Beau Member

Closest I’ve seen!

12. Beau

Beau Member

0735B945-B051-485E-AEB7-D4C99FEA905F.png

Reorge and Flint like this.
  13. Beau

Beau Member

Completely ridiculous! Morale is going to go way down, people are probably going to quit the game.

Reorge likes this.
  14. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

You are right, it is soooo unbalanced, it is NUTS.

I can see people just giving up and guilds fall apart. No wonder there are many guild jumpers.....

This is a problem which has been known for months on end, but fixing? Nope....

Screenshot_2018-11-21-16-08-28.png

Beau and Reorge like this.
  15. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

This is our 3rd time facing "synergic" guild within 4 weeks lol. If I remember correctly I've seen that guild completing 87 quests with around #36 global rank. I run a guild, our current guild rank is 126 and our All time best is only 70 quests and that too happened long ago(3-4 months ago or even more). We now usually complete 58-65 quests, but even if we do more the rivalry won't be any harder because matchmaking has came to a point where it can't worsen anymore. We are facing the dream team this week as well. We faced them and Silencio like 2-3 weeks ago. We are also the lowest ranked guild but it's normal. It's impossible to win the 1st-2nd place now. We gotta put some insane amount of work and money to even try for 3rd place.

16. Beau

Beau Member

165CCDBA-6DC9-4014-958F-11C55A3C6364.png

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  17. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Beau likes this.
  18. Beau

Beau Member

That’s What She Said! =]

19. Beau

Beau Member