1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Foundry Meatpacking, Incorporated

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Redneck Messiah, 23 Nov 2018.

1. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

Welcome to Foundry Meatpacking, Inc. I'm Redneck Messiah, your totally 100% certified head executioner... I mean chef. Ignore that middle part.
    Here at Foundry Meatpacking, we pride ourselves on serving worthy captains the charred remains of their enemies... I mean random waterfowl. Ignore that middle part.
    Favorite dishes include Four Flare Spam, Firebomb Sandwiches, Explosive Burritos, and freshly 'naded Fixer Heads...I mean fish heads. Ignore that end of middle part.
    We serve everything with your choice of condiments: Gear Lube, Aerosol Nitro, and our fan favorite Napalm Sauce. That last one really brings out the flavor of your dead rivals...I mean lobsters. Ignore that middle part.
    We cater everything from slaughters, executions, and Last Stands to birthdays, weddings, and holiday parties. But mostly slaughters. We like slaughter...ing random waterfowl to feed you. Ignore that thing I was starting to say.
    If you don't need our excellent catering service (Free Blast Crits included!), you can visit our restaurant. We only put misbehaving customers in the sauce, so you needn't worry! Feel free to ignore that part about sauce.
    Order now at 1-800-BLOODY-MURDER... I mean 1-800-WHOLESOME-FAMILY-RESTAURANT. Ignore that beginning part.
    Foundry Meatpacking: Quantity over Quality since 2018.

2. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Is it from wayward?

Nikkie! likes this.
  3. Redneck Messiah

Oh yes, we get most of our rotting corpses... I mean fine ingredients from Wayward Institute. They taste a lot like we do... I mean like chickens do.

Last edited: 23 Nov 2018
  4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Is the burrito itself explosive, or is that just the effect it has on your large intestine?

5. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    You know, I prefer beer-battered fish tacos. Cannibalism is not something I'm interested in. Anyway, WHO WANTS AUTHENTICALLY MEXICAN FISH TACOS?!

6. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Hey @Redneck Messiah you're well known.

Nikkie! and Redneck Messiah like this.
  7. Redneck Messiah

must've just hit that last night... news to me lol

Nikkie! likes this.