1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Wtf with new coin system....

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by DWDR ^ weksels, 19 Nov 2018.

1. DWDR ^ weksels

DWDR ^ weksels New Member

I feeled very upset when from 15x try on 100 coins for pearks i get all 15 green pearks... then why spend to much time on it... if u give only crap... it is easyer to get epic pearks from rivalry raffle... not lost my time to get S#IT... and why make pearks cost 100 coins amoust 3x more cost then before when was 35... then i not fleeled so bad if lost... but if cost 100 and i spend 1500coins and get 15 green s#it that i cant even use anywhere...

Then if u make peaks cost 3 times more then take of green... to we can win only rare our epic pearks... because all green pearks are just for selling....

Why i not ussed them on ship materials... but how i heared from many players ho used 1500 coins ... they also not get no 2000 no 5000 puzzles from 75 try... only 500 our 65.... thats all...

2. DWDR ^ weksels

Now already 20x times tryed and at last get one usseles Gatling gun rare peark...

How can make cost more coins... and make smaler % chanse of epic pearks....

Before from 10 try was guarranted to get one epic peark...

Sidd gamer and Jamel H. like this.
  3. DWDR ^ weksels

25 try and 2 rare pearks

Sidd gamer likes this.
  4. Swaf

Swaf Member

Yeah man this coin system is literally the worse thing they could have come up with. It's beyond pointless to buy 100 coin perk crates.

5. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

I just spent 900 coins in a row on the ship pieces and not a single 5000 piece reward or a 2000 piece reward. Just a bunch of 65 piece rewards and a few 500 piece rewards which is total bs. Rovio wont be satisfied until the entire community hates this damn game. You will not let us choose between interceptor pieces or reaper pieces, and on top of that, all you give us is 65 pieces 85 percent of the time. You guys are greedy as hell and it will be the downfall of this stupid app.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  6. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

Exactly.... It's totally worthless!

Sidd gamer likes this.
  7. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

A 0.05 percent chance of getting a 5000 piece reward is utterly retarded. After 900 coins used on pieces, I was able to upgrade my interceptor 3 times and my reaper only twice. After all the games played to get 900 coins, this is my reward. It's so frustrating that all you can do is laugh and turn the stupid app off.

Last edited: 21 Nov 2018
    Sidd gamer likes this.
  8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Well there are no 2000 Ship Piece rewards in the latest events... It's only 65, 500, 5000. An 0.5% chance of hitting 5000 is a 1 in 2000 chance, meaning you need 4000 coins on average to expect a fighting chance at a single 5000 hit. I agree the Ship Pieces economics and the RNG are pretty terrible... Rovio seems to want players to grind at Events for months ahead for nothing more than scraps of Ship Pieces.

PS: I and at least 2 other Guildmates have hit 5000 pieces, so it's definitely possible. Even so I only upgraded my Interceptor 3 levels with it.

9. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

don’t even bother buying the perk box. you’ll very likely get a 20k gold worth of uncommon perk which you can earn in 1 match.

What's Up Player likes this.
  10. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

Yea I realized there were no 2000 piece rewards after I made the post. Once again, Rovio felt the need to take a crap on their gaming community. I have received one 5000 piece reward since they came up with this greedy ship pieces concept. This game has always been a non-stop grind and Rovio shows no appreciation to the gaming community for keeping the app alive.

Thanksgiving is a couple days away & I'm sure they will show some fake Rovio-styled appreciation by offering $100 crates for what they will consider to be a 'holiday special'. Then they will give away a useless Turkey blaster (or nothing at all) like the bells they give out for Christmas. It's simply ridiculous. They reduce the number of epic perks & powercells that can be earned/found, then expects us to grind our butts off for ship upgrades that provide 60 scanty hp per upgrade. Not to mention all the common & uncommon rewards they continue to provide which are totally useless once a certain level of play has been reached. The game is just beginning to suck.

11. Mr.Safranek

Mr.Safranek Active Member

Next time read this before the events.... Screenshot_2018-11-21-12-38-22-379_com.rovio.battlebay.png

12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Apparently, knowing they're gonna get garbage does not stop people from buying it! Who knew?

-No-one ever​

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  13. RealChampion

RealChampion Member

Unfortunately, an excellent game with truly great potential is being destroyed by string of bad decisions on the part of devs i.e. currency system, new ship system, weapon and talent upgrade system, event reward system literally almost every single aspect of game is on its way down the hill.
    Hope soon some other developer out there might come up with original idea and give Battle Bay a run for the money. Money, They so love at Rovio it seems.

14. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister New Member

Then what should people do with the coins as the same thing is happening with ship pieces and since coins cannot be carried over?

Jamel H. and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  15. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I'm spending them on ship pieces, because you AT LEAST progress in a manner you cannot attain elsewhere for a change.

16. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

I agree 100 percent! I've been checking around trying to find a similar app, but nothing so far. It's just a matter of time though. When someone does create something similar and just as good, that's when Rovio will begin to reward players fairly. Thats when I will grin and say phucoff Rovio!

Sidd gamer and This Is Me like this.
  17. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Stupid Chris? Chris is actually one of the brighter members of our community.
    Ironic that you call members here stupid and then fill your post with grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, was that done on purpose for effect?
    Where is this harassment you speak of?

18. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

I agree with everything you said, but still don't see any reason why they should do something special at the Thanksgiving day. It's an American holiday isn't it. And I'm pretty sure they all are from Finland :)

Jamel H. likes this.
  19. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

For me it’s the coins not carrying overthat is the big issue as in all the 2 day events I have only managed to get over 300 coins once and that was approx 500 coins in over 9 hours of playing. As whether you win or not is as much based on your team mates been good, then it’s a bit hit and miss on how many coins u get per battle as in last event I kept been put with teammates who had low to mid lvl blue weapons only and we got beat massively as I out damaged my teammates by 4 to 1.

If coins carried over then at least the people who have full time jobs or heaven forbid dare to have children can actually have a chance of getting a leg perk for there hard work over the weeks but devs seem to put profit over community every day sadly which seems to short term planning to me over long term income.

Also got to say the 2 day events for gaining parts for the new boats is excellent and hope they continue especially if you do a u turn and allow coin carry over.

Jamel H. likes this.
  20. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

Ash, I deleted my replies (including the one that I called you Ass Kot not Ash Kot) since I noticed I went too far. Sorry I called him stupid, but all I wanted to say was that we should treated equally.

Agile Vanguard, Ash KOT and Jamel H. like this.