1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New event idea: "Free for All"

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by HAPPY SITHSHA, 18 Nov 2018.

1. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Hello guys.

I came up with a new event idea. It's called "Free for All". This event is a unique one.There are 7 types in "Free for All" Event.

1)SHOOTER-"FREE FOR ALL"

2)SPEEDER-"FREE FOR ALL"
    3)ENFORCER-"FREE FOR ALL"
    4)DEFENDER-"FREE FOR ALL"
    5)FIXER-"FREE FOR ALL"
    6)INTERCEPTOR-"FREE FOR ALL"
    7)REAPER-"FREE FOR ALL"
    8)GUARDIAN-"FREE FOR ALL"

It's up to the devs to set an event for the weekend from the above 7 types. The devs will also set a default loadout for that event. Everyone will get the same items loadout.

The important thing is that,there is no infamy limit for fleeting in this event.In this event,everyone didn't need to play with their own ship loadout.

Instead,all 10 players will be playing with one same boat. Let's say Shooter. So,the devs would set a default loadout for everyone for that event.So,now players under Captain lv10 will have Shooter lv10. Players from Captain Level11 to Captain lv20 will have Shooter lv20 and so on upto Shooter lv50.

So,everyone will have the same boat with the same weapon and items loadout set predefined by the devs.All training on items will be set max.Everyone can fight fair through this event if the matchmaking is perfect.Maps will be random though.

What do u think about this new event idea,guys? Share here.

Through this new event,every captain will get a chance to try other boats and weapons that they haven't tried before. If u are a Shooter and Fixer Main, then u get a chance of playing Speeder or Enforcer with Tesla Shield.Sounds cool,isn't it?:)

@TheAntiSnipe ,@Aether_Zero ,@Nikkie! ,@HARPO! ,@AntiHero ,@Agile Vanguard ,@Ash KOT ,@YerJokinArnYer ,@The Grim Repair ,@Epekka ,@Undead fixer ,@Djradnad ,@Uerguy ,@Mad_Bulls_007 ,@EyeOfDoom ,@The Otherguy ,@Ava_05 ,@BasedCarpen ,@FirnenAhead ,@Flint ,@Sewah ,@SeaNavy ,@ViscountSniffit ,@StrictSalmon307 ,@What's Up Player ,@"har"Smash until the end ,@Sifa ,what do u think?:oops::oops:

Last edited: 19 Dec 2018
    Su-57, Sewah, NeptuneGaming and 15 others like this.
  2. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

This sure is something interesting.

3. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

I think it would be interesting for a pure free for all event where you can bring any boat you want and it will be last man standing type of match.

Maybe another type of match is total damage done first team to 300k damage wins.
    Another fun event for would be place reandom boosts all over the map that you could collect and use. So a loot box you run through weapons do 2X damage for 15 sec. invincible for 15 sec. 3X turbo for 15 sec. 0 reload time on all weapons for 15 sec. it would be like Mario cart

4. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Sounds cool!
    And yay, I got mentioned! Thank you lol:)

KFC owner :p
    Nikkie

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  5. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Active Member

Interesting

6. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Nice idea but you didn't tag me sooo :mad: no support from me :p

7. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

support

+65

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  8. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Extremely happy 50% because of the idea and 90% because I got tagged lol.

You have my like.

HAPPY SITHSHA and Sewah like this.
  9. Agile Vanguard

What about a 50v50 event

jk

Nikkie! likes this.
  10. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

Sounds cool,but you made me feel Angery because you did not tag me too :mad::p

11. Felipowski

Felipowski New Member

Business Man
    Best ideas bro.
    300k damage and bonus boxes. So cooooll.
    last man standing i dont see any future cause a lot of players would be just hidding themselves

Wymtime likes this.
  12. HAPPY SITHSHA

Sorry guys. I forgot both of you. Wait a sec. NOW TAGGED.Are u happy now?:D:D

BTW,what is your opinion about this new event idea? Please,I'm eager to hear:oops::oops:

What's Up Player and Nikkie! like this.
  13. Nikkie!

Btw, you have 57 mesaages to go at the forum, then you’ll have the 113 trophy points

14. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

Here are the pros and cons of your idea.
    Pro’s everyone has the same wepons and same ship so equal playing field.
    Con’s: very little variability with each event and players cannot play the style they want to play.

Now if your idea is to just buff the boat for an event that could work as it would let players load out their boat how they want it saying this boat is buffed x% of health like in the new release events.
    For me I personally would not want to enter an event where I had to play a certain boat or play a certain load out based on the devs decision. Here is an example let’s say they create a speeder event and give everyone freeze torpedo loadout. Well I prefer flare explosive cannon as my speeder play style now I have to play in a way that I have already determined I do not prefer.

15. Nikkie!

Reading this con: What if you could make every weapon same rarity (common,uncommon,rare,epic,legendary) and same level?
    You pick up, before you start an event match, the weapons and stuff you want, and then join the battle?

fragglelator likes this.
  16. Agile Vanguard

Maybe players could choose between a couple of weapons and items to add variation?

17. fragglelator

fragglelator Active Member

I made a similiar suggestion some time back, with a little variation:-

A. Player can only select a ship type and all weapons are standardised for that ship type. Example (using Mk4 as base), Shooter will get Standard Cannon, Swift Torp, Mine and Standard Morter, Big Shield and Turbo.
    B. Player can select ship type AND suggested weapons loadout - eg Long Range Shooter - Sniper, Long Range Mortar, Missiles, Railgun. Close Combat Brawler - Carronade, Grenade, Blast, Flare.
    C. Player can select ship type BUT all weapon loadouts are randomised.

All the items would be at the same level, say Rare Level 35. This would ensure that it will be the player's skills and knowledge of the maps & tactics & teamwork that would be the main decider of matches. The only variables would be Captain Level and Training and matchmaking could be by Captain Level, for example, Captain Levels 10-20 would be Mk3 Ships, Capt Level 21-30 will get Mk4 ships, Capt Level 31-40 get Mk5 ships, Capt Level 41+ will get Mk6 ships.

18. HAPPY SITHSHA

Hmm....That may be a good idea but it looks like this one needs serious coding:oops:

19. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Great idea!

20. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Active Member

I would like to see how fixer free for all would work out

KINGIVANOV and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.