1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with lagging, glitching and others issues

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Flint, 21 Oct 2018.

1. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

i faced it many times, but here admins telling they r blind shots. but i faced plenty of time.
    especially from speeders. they are able to see us, but we r unable to.
    may their sniper range is 50

2. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

Game crashed all the time in the middle of battles since recent update. My phone is hotter so something must go wrong.

FataMorgana88 likes this.
  3. S2C

S2C Member

tbh i'm starting to worry this game is going to mess up my phones battery with how quickly it heats up...

It seriously only takes one game before i can feel a good amount of heat coming from it

4. GrizzlyMoose

GrizzlyMoose Active Member

Wow, this has been up for weeks now and none of the development team have even addressed the issue?

Not even a "We are looking into it"

Flint likes this.
  5. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

They think it is due to our internet connection. Then our whole town has the same problem, because I tested it at different places. Everybody has high speed optic fiber internet here and everything works fine, except for BB. And as said sooo many times, it all started after the updates.

Lots of people complain in the in-game chat, but most don't do it here. So, it looks a minority and that is what they think at Rovio and even said so.

Regards,
    Flint

Last edited: 13 Nov 2018
    JediKnight1968 and ShortFlyer like this.
  6. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Lag, lagged, have lagged.....

Screenshot_2018-11-13-19-19-17.jpg

JediKnight1968 likes this.
  7. ailovej

ailovej New Member

I'm sure that this problem is not came from internet environment.
    because, first, same problem is occurred with wifi connection and mobile data connection.
    second, there were no connection problem before I update it.

8. Robustdonkey740

Robustdonkey740 New Member

Way to many laggers on this game also all theses low level plays that are level 20 to level 36 all have legendary weps which don’t make no sense at all something doesn’t add up here please look into it

9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

The leggies are because, before event rewards were nerfed to the ground, we had an "event piece box" that gave a guaranteed legendary piece for every 10 draws(that's one leggy piece for 350 coins!) Now it's gone tho