1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply reported issues QnA post 4.0

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 13 Nov 2018.

1. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    Hey anti snipe, any word on why people aren’t getting their ship pieces that they purchased with event coins?

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I haven't heard about a lasting instance of this issue. The general procedure goes,

A. You check the actual piece value by trying to buy the ship

B. You close and reopen the app and the pieces are credited.

There was this one time when I lost connection when trying to buy a 20 box, but what happened was, my game went to a state where I hadn't bought it yet. So unless it happened to you very recently, idk if such an issue even existed. Hope this helped xD

Nikkie! and Rogue Blueberry like this.
  3. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
    Yeah someone in my guild told me about that but it doesn’t work. It’s all wonky.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
    9CF1CBE3-67D9-4491-B5B0-91849BC8529D.png 5D97C5D8-76C1-4EAD-AF04-1C8F4F0869EB.png I’m getting two different amounts depending on which screen I’m looking at - of ship pieces. I’ve flipped back and forth several times and get the same thing.

5. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

This has been going on for me also. The fleet button stops working after going into a battle and coming out.

Reorge likes this.
  6. Winter Chicken

Winter Chicken Active Member

I'm not sure if this is a glitch, but fire perks are calculated AFTER training, while all other perks are calculated before the training. This is the main reason that fire+cannon combos are the meta right now, because it deals so much damage

7. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
    309330B9-9ACC-43DE-B3BE-F6614B94F232.png 9F9EF83C-7A0B-4D4C-814F-BA263C315F72.png NOW I’M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE OTHER SHIP.

gor.030 likes this.
  8. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Yes and manual target aiming works to adjust left/right, but does not allow vertical adjustment.

RACK STAR and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  9. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Targeting was never an issue until they decided to FIX something that didn't need fixing!

Turkett

10. Terry Morgan

Remember that by nerfing one item you always gonna buff another indirectly. Also how many time you want them to nerf fire cannon combo already? I rember a day when a defender could run flare and 2 EC and everyone shook with fear, but now we just laugh at anyone still humble enough to show their face in a useless blue boat these days

Turkett

11. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I played about 15 battles in a row today and then this happened out of the blue. @The Grim Repair Screenshot_20181114-225821.jpg Screenshot_20181114-230040.jpg Screenshot_20181114-230629.jpg Screenshot_20181114-230645.jpg Screenshot_20181114-230656.jpg

12. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Yeah that's been happening since the next update of it's introduction and I reported it to them right away through in-game private chat(my msg was ignored however she replies when I message her for other reasons), global chat and forums. But I got ignored in all of them. There's no way they haven't noticed it yet. Guess they don't intend to fix this.

Last edited: 15 Nov 2018
  13. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Just because something was nerfed/balanced several times doesn't mean it served it's purpose well. There were several balancing made which turned out to be a fail. Firebomb nerf in last update is a very good example. Firebomb spam was the main issue but the nerf barely effected it.

Considering that flare gun itself deals massive dmg, buffing all cannons(most used weapons in the game) dmg by over 40% is way too much and more than needed, not to mention bout it's ridiculous heal reduction and reward improving abilities. A frost can slow down and heavily buff torpedoes dmg but it gets broken by 1 shot and has short duration. What weaknesses does flare/fire burn has ?
    Funny how you claim nerfing of fire combo was the reason behind defender starting to being an useless boat even though fire combo is still Op and highly versatile and reliable. So according to you nerfing of 2 out of 20 items(red) apparently made defender useless. Then why do you get salty when speeders in here "whine" bout they being nerfed ? After all 3 out of their 6 items were also nerfed to the ground.

A combo that includes only 2 different weapons making an useless boat powerful itself explains how broken that combo(fire cannon) was. In fact, it still is broken. Not many people will agree that Fire combos are overpowered cuz it is being widely used and alot of people heavily depends on it esp when it comes to climbing infamy.
    Btw I understand defender is pretty unreliable and dull. Buffing it's speed and defence perks should help it imo.

Last edited: 15 Nov 2018
    What's Up Player likes this.
  14. Kings of DK

Kings of DK New Member

I have several games where Explosive Cannon dmg doesn’t count. Please see seperate thread. No comments from devs. I find it very frustrating.

15. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

I got my new phone today...this game works perfectly on it
    I use same WiFi, yet the game is lag-free nowo_O

Nikkie!, What's Up Player and Reorge like this.
  16. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Yes I forgot to share it. I got a new phone a week ago too and it's working perfectly even when I'm using same connection but with 2G speed. But when I was using my old phone it used to lag and crash alot even with 4g speed(same internet). It clearly means that it requires better specs to run this game properly. Now people gotta throw their old phones and buy a new one with better specs just to play this game.

17. Kings of DK

Kings of DK New Member

In almost every game the ec dmg doesn’t counts. 3 today in 5 games. See the thread, ROVIO!
    ROVIO, WILL YOU PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS! NOW!

18. The Skywolf

The Skywolf Member

My main issue is battery power draining, sometimes I am at 32 % then few minutes later 15% and usually it drops right down to 1-2% all of that in one game....i find it weird because although ly battery is old other apps don't drain as much power

What's Up Player likes this.
  19. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

the question is, how good/expensive phones we need to play this game
    my tablet was stihl good enough after agility update (it was only a bit laggy when there were multiple napalms near my ship) but it got much worse when they removed crew

Nikkie! likes this.
  20. Terry Morgan

They have replied on the issue many times! LATENCY!!! Finnish for "We have no idea how to fix the friggin thing!"

Turkett

Rez Messing and What's Up Player like this.