1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 2.8 "From Battle Bay with Love!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Miika, 13 Feb 2018.

1. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Speeders gonna whine anytime the devs touch their precious op boat. Yet still they reign at the top. Can't wait for the whining when they finally fix nitro from negating damage from direct hits. So sick of that bug.

Turkett

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. Jowiee

Jowiee Active Member

It’s great that there are changes to items but if the changes suck, it costs players their time and money spent. And it’s absolutely not fair. There needs to be a reset to compensate the change for the players wasting their time and money on the items. People spent a lot of money and time completely items and gears. It’s not fair to penalize the players for the lack of planning and mistakes on the side of the game devs and designers. This unfairness is a fact that the game company needs to consider to compensate.

3. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Agree with the EC and Wayward parts. Ex nerf was stupid right after impact nerf. Didn't even effect shooters because they had 3 extra weapons to fight with but completely killed defenders.

After Wayward came out, shooters actually started cutting down double mortars and FBs for close range weapons in case they got matched in that map. But then Devs thought, "hey man diversity isn't fun, let's up the ceiling", "what do you mean mortars are still hitting ceiling?", "Let's make them go straight through the ceiling. That's gonna be fun."

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

LOL:D As a fellow speederkiller, I'd love that, but it's been confirmed to be latency.

However, as a speeder, I'm laughing waay too hard at your opinion on speeder balance:p
    You guys seem to think that the items make the boat OP. However, what makes speeder strong is the opposite. Its the absense of items.

Think about it. Speeder has low HP, all yellows except nitro have been nerfed to shit. We have two guns, and as far as impact goes, for the most part, we count as distractions.

I double dare ya. Nerf us more. See if anything changes. Because unless you bring our top speed down to enforcer level, and nitro to have a 8 second cooldown(probably not even then) you won't be able to take away our dominion.

We're predators, Turkett. We win with strategy. Psychology. If there is a nerf to speeder that prevents kiting, if there is a nerf to it that prevents idiots with bad aim... Nothing's going to change.

5. TheAntiSnipe

And P.S. Try this for those pesky nitro buggers, I know your pain(I play shooter and defender too LOL)
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads...u-can-make-it-work-for-you.23208/#post-187610
    I usually fight speeders like this, and they have no clue what's happening until it's too late:D ;)Good luck making them suffer, mate!

VantaBlack likes this.
  6. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

I agree. People need to lean a simple tactic to hit a speeder. Pull ur dadgum sights down a bit and stop shooting over them

Turkett

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

Nah, the shots going over is a bug, I'm pretty sure. God knows I've missed too many shots due to it. Never cost me a W tho. The way shots miss these days at close range is why I play mid-long these days.