1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Events are getting worse?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ser Tomaz, 13 Nov 2018.

1. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

1st event (tickets): lowest play time to get perks, we got stars and free epic items
    2nd event (coins): more play time, no stars, coins can be saved for needed perks, could buy parts n upgrade items, could complete 900 coins spent achievement with reasonable time
    3rd event (coins, now): have ship pieces, coins can not be saved for needed perks, the price is almost x3 for perks, no selling or rewarding guaranteed perks or piece per 350 coins spent, really hard to do 900 coins
    You guys feel the same?

Last edited: 13 Nov 2018
  2. Fisher214

Fisher214 Member

For those of us who started with this game after interceptor update, This really sucks.

There's no way for me to get to 900 coins in 2 days, and having to compete with players who got all those legendary perks from previous events when it was possible to get decent weapon pieces and perks.

I really need perks for my weapons so I was eager for this event that will allow me to get perks and weapon pieces just like other players have got them in previous. But when I saw this event and 100 coins just to get one random perk and no way to get parts, I was just beyond frustrated and annoyed by Rovio.

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Saying it bluntly, half the threads on the forum talking about these issues are pretty much, "What the hell were the devs thinking?"

We need to know. I haven't seen this little dev attention in my entire time playing BB.

iPad has crashing issues.
    Events are being unfair.
    Many people are reporting glitches in half the game's mechanics. Inconsistent aim at close range. Currency disparities. All sorts of things.

I am probably the one guy(outside of the people who made this forum I guess lol) with the most uptime on this forum, I monitor it to death. And I haven't seen a single dev online for a significant period of time in more than a week, no, two weeks.

Talk to us!

4. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    Yeah , we need some response from Dev

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

*the game is getting worse

6. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Never a good sign when the entire dev team (including comminity coordinator) is MIA.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  7. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Ya not sure why the step backwards with this event. I’m actually ok with the ship piece box, but why are the perk boxes 100 from 35 and no guarantees on 10th?
    2days to get 900 down from usual 3day weekends.
    And the coins not rolling over wouldn’t be so bad if 1.we had more time and 2. The perk pool wasn’t so god awful.

8. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

i doubt they're MIA. The 10 coins bug was fixed just after 2 games.

9. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

obviously.
    This game in simple words.
    play for free but pay for addiction.

10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

All the more puzzling when you think about it. Maybe they're too busy to respond, but based on past experiences, I thought they would.

11. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

There are many things we have addressed - and I will continue to always communicate anything that we can share.
    We have commented numerous times on things like aim where it is only related to latency and no bugs of any sort - so there is nothing else I could share with you.

A lot of things are also fixed so quickly there is no need for a forum post, like the coins in this event or the match making parameters which were off (for this event only) and again also fixed within a few hours.

In general any actual issues have been discussed with players personally affected who contacted us and we always will be addressing things that affect large amounts of the player base when we have something worth sharing about it and no sooner than that.

I can say that there are currently no bugs or issues that affect the player base in a highly impactful manner.

An example I can give are: the invisible ships on Wayward during CTF, that will be fixed with a next client update (means when we release a next update) - not everything can be fixed live / on the fly.

If you feel there are pressing issues that have not already been commented on before do let me know and I will follow up!

12. Ol' Rusty

Ol' Rusty Active Member

Great. A response.

And can you give us some insight into the future of BB? As to whether the events will continue to be run into the ground, giving us very little reward for our efforts?

The introduction of multiple ship pieces, abolishment of item pieces and parts and the price hike of event perk boxes has gone a little beyond what most of us are willing to accept.. Many of the moves made by you guys over the past months have been blatantly money orientated. This being the nail in the coffin for players such as myself.

I just need some confirmation so I know whether to uninstall the game now or not

13. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Nicely said.
    But this post is more about the current event than those issues you mentioned.

I'd personally like to know, why during this event, the epic perks are A LOT more valuable than the legendary ones (you need to open event perk boxes 9 times to get a guaranteed leggy one, and 50 times to get an epic one - on average). The logic behind this seems to be completely messed up.