1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Double Barreled Cannon

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Redneck Messiah, 11 Nov 2018.

1. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

My weapon idea: the double barreled cannon.

It is similar to the carronade, but has a two shot clip after the fashion of the Gatling, which it can rapidly discharge.
    When fired, the cannon emits a tight spread of 5-7 cannonballs, doing damage comparable to a similarly leveled carronade of the same rarity, but with a few points more damage.
    The cannon will ignore defense, and give a debuff of agility reduction and a slight increase to the damage taken by the target for a few seconds (ex: 220 damage translates to 230, or something in that area)
    To compensate, the DB has a slower cooldown compared to the carronade and fills two red slot points, so you cheeky Nightmare speeders can't spam it XD
    Let me know what y'all think :D

pls add this rovio...we redneccs will praise your shining light of virtue...

Last edited: 11 Nov 2018
    TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

...and you liked my slang thread a while ago:p

I like that idea;):D

Redneck Messiah likes this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Also, make that triple cannons:p

4. Rogue Blueberry

Rogue Blueberry Well-Known Member

Six shooter
    1507704877040.png

HELLRAZOR already did. (Both imgs his btw)
    1507224833625.png

TheAntiSnipe likes this.