1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

NEWS: Balance changes & NEW ship: Meet your REAPER!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 30 Oct 2018.

Tags:
  1. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

I'm primarily interceptor/speeder using the interceptor at the edge of bc range and for the speeder I usually run anywhere from mid range to full on melee depending on what weapons I use. I did try other stuff but I tend to like weapons that pack an immediate punch cause I'm a big fan of hit and run. I'm not going to stick around for a fair fight with anyone.

I can run enforcer/fixer/reaper and I see some real potential in the reaper if I could upgrade it.

Attached Files:

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I'm a duelist who does hit and run when I'm at low HP, I main... Well, I main multiple ships. I'm really good at speeder, really good at enforcer, and a terror in shooter(if it's TDM, otherwise I get cut through like butter xD)

I thought I'd like the interceptor, but it's more suited to people who like "needling" in the mid-far ranges while I fight mid-close. So the sustain would never be enough for me. Plus(this is not a fox-grape situation lol) I didn't get to play that hard in the interceptor event.

Nikkie! likes this.
  3. :Beardman:

:Beardman: Active Member

I been playing Interceptor, Close to mid, I find its best to use something like Napalm. Directing traffic, And to cover my mine.
    Napalm will give my blast fire damage too.
    Toss a grenade in and it’s like a hybrid speeder shooter.
    C911B22E-34A7-4D9B-AAF4-6F2B26A7C889.png

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

I like to consider dueling as a cloak-and-dagger business. I suck at cloak LOL, you seem to excel at it! Hiding shots like that with napalm, your targets won't even know what's about to hit them, they'll be so panicky trying to get out:D

I tried that on speeder too, but found I was not doing all that well with the playstyle. You must be scaaaary good at reading movements if you can duel like that!:eek:

5. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Tbh Im soooo bad that I stay in Ace 2/3 with every ship. Im just that bad. Even with my level 12 reaper I can stay at that infamy. I just suck at BB

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

Aww, come on, you can do it m8:)

vis1234567899 likes this.
  7. This Is Me

This Is Me Active Member

I just suck at BB[/QUOTE]
    Remember, You are not alone.:cool:

vis1234567899 likes this.
  8. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Lol ive been trying for months. It hasnt worked :(

9. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

made tons of updates but still no lousy inventory scroll bar or items sorting. smh

10. Skirra08

I don't see many close in interceptors, awesome job pulling it off. So far what I've learned playing as an interceptor and against them is that for the most part they just can't handle a sustained attack. Either you get one who was a former shooter that doesn't know how to use it's speed/agility or you get a former speeder who forgets they just can't zip away. Either way with the low health they've become something I target first when possible.

11. Fixer sa Recto

not a single dev/moderator reply in days. is that why they are recruiting player MODS? where is the conversation like before?

This Is Me and Jamel H. like this.
  12. TheAntiSnipe

You need former enforcers, AND ESPECIALLY EX-MK5S, to properly play interceptor. The only ships in the game completely used to having only one slot open for evasion gear. And the only ships in the game that are known for trying to evade sustained fire, while dealing sustained firepower;)

Sadly I've seen very few enfo pilots pick it up. Xryn does a great job(fought him in a custom, he's badass), and if I'm not wrong, @:Beardman: is an enfo too?

13. TheAntiSnipe

What do you want them to answer for you?

14. Fixer sa Recto

not me.. the queries of people in this thread

15. TheAntiSnipe

Like?

(It's possible many people are TL;DR ing the rest of the thread and those queries have already been answered)

16. Geo Capt Tbag tactical

Geo Capt Tbag tactical New Member

Fix the problems that you have right now.
    If you keep adding more content you just adding to the problems!!I
    Show that you don't care about your name and the game.
    If it keep going you don't care about your fellow menbers menbers that play and been lot to You.

17. Skirra08

Is there going to be a path to upgrading new ships without $$$ and if so what? That is my specific question.

18. Skirra08

Oh and my opinion is that the stupidest change is that coins don't carry over. For this mortar event it would take 180 battles in 48 hours at an average of 5 coins per battle to get to 900. At 5 minutes per match that's 15 hours in a 48 hour window

Let's say you're amazing and you do 7 coins on average it's still 129 matches or nearly 11 hours. Hell if you're lightning quick and amazing (3 minutes per match) it's still over 6 hours.

Last edited: 12 Nov 2018
  19. Fixer sa Recto

wrong thread brother

20. Skirra08

I know it was part of 4.0 but that thread has been dead since reaper arrived.