1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

NEWS: Balance changes & NEW ship: Meet your REAPER!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 30 Oct 2018.

Tags:
  1. Geo Capt Tbag tactical

Geo Capt Tbag tactical New Member

I now I spent the I had saved more than 7500 and coins I couldn't grind to get carrots
    cuz I was doing quest for guild but it does show up after update I feel like the bay is out to get me not my fault I play these game for fun I had save up and yes I read event spend your coins after event so I did so I don't lose them so so I was waiting for new event to start to get my others 2500 coins so I can a ship now I got nothing wtf I feel so mad i hear people still have there way don't I have mine ship coins these is bananas plus I should u picture look at first page I got nothing to hide I'm I'm a try hard gamer with my own play style and one and only I can but u can see everything I have I always take screenshots so make sure I'm not getting butterflied over cuz my one play style ok if goin to be like that then send me 7500 what it cost in cash money to get those coins some people got role over now u doing these to gold big in people pocket that straight back I might be block from world chat and VIP but I here people still keep there ship coins from last event so if you goin to keep doin these rovio good scam to dig innpeopli pocket so u going to do that to next event and other ship ok i see were u coming from I'm ok if u don't want to give me my coins then u shoish give me the stuff u are offer all three offer before event start and I'll call it even I won't say athing after that but if u doin that I'm goin tog pass the work u a scam arts

Last edited: 31 Oct 2018
    Riddlerpaji likes this.
  2. VincentP

VincentP Member

Bring back event perk rewards. Much more better than this

3. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Seriously any comment from any devs on why tesla shield received such a big nerf?

Edit: Oh I see, following the frost route huh. Great.

4. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

Maybe it's hidden behind all their "offers"?

Jamel H., craz¥burd and Aether_Zero like this.
  5. Paulo

Paulo New Member

Infelizmente tesla Shield agora so e funcional se estiver épico ou maior lvl 50, 4 perks de vida, Full treino

6. Ol' Rusty

Ol' Rusty Active Member

Every noob and their dog uses EC.

ShipCrusherCz, Ultrah, Reorge and 4 others like this.
  7. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

They are not free - it is a display bug.
    I added the information about this in the Original Post up top :)

Nikkie! likes this.
  8. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Things that aren’t fun in the game:

1. Getting spammed by mortars

Rovio solution: buff damage and projectile speed of all mortars.

9. =Fee_KlocheTTe=

=Fee_KlocheTTe= Member

I think that hp perks for Tesla shield was an error because alsmost not weapons could break it (even my t3L ec)
    So this nerf compensate this

10. Ol' Rusty

Ol' Rusty Active Member

Haha yeah I know exactly what you mean. I agree there are many things that needed to be fixed but instead got hit with the nerf stick.

11. =Fee_KlocheTTe=

=Fee_KlocheTTe= Member

Please Devs stop this ships puzzle mechanics,
    nobody will ever get a lvl50 ship after 1 year of regular play !!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I don't even know how New players will be able to play and love this game with thid new mechanics, everyone will quit within a week :(

At least let people earn global and not specific ship puzzle part ;)

Thank you
    = KlocheTTe =

Last edited: 31 Oct 2018
  12. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    No in the ship shop, their is two bugs. Either you have zero coins in either the interceptor or reaper or you have the same amount, just click on buy interceptor and you will see your coins are still their.

13. ZeroNegativo

ZeroNegativo Member

Just wow. Enforcer are disappearing, there are a lot of triple firebomb shooter and the biggest nerf goes to Tesla shield.
    Congrats rovio for not watching your own game

14. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

F765B064-1C96-470D-B4C7-94AFF0465183.jpeg

15. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

what the heck happened to my stored pieces?

10,000 pieces. . . . . ..... gone?

16. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Don't forget about poor speeders running single tesla shield.

17. VincentP

VincentP Member

May be interceptor parts are not the same as the grim´s one.

18. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

@The Grim Repair can I have a refund for all the pearls I’ve spent upgrading Tesla Shield for the past month? As it’s now just a liability, that leaves you stunned and dead in the water, before you even have a chance to shoot.

19. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Good decisions all around. Firebomb had it coming. I was really hoping for range nerf because its too easy to spam across the map. Also standard mortar needs much better buffs to make it comparable to other 2.
    I think firebomb/tesla shield nerfs might help us now that we can actually break shields and not waste 2/3 shots on one shield and then be a sitting duck.

20. Kirk

Kirk New Member

My guess is that they wont be doing anything to defender but will attempt to make a new ship defender 2.0 to increase their $$ making potential. Why fix something for free when we can be made to buy the upgrade lol.

Riddlerpaji likes this.