1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guide for Fixer and Reaper : The Duct Side : Everlasting HP

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Sewah, 17 Aug 2017.

1. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

Nitro is the prority, that is the item that lets you get behind cover quick to heal to full health so you can fight again. If people focus fire, no amount of ductape will save you. But a wall will, and then you can enter the fight with full health again

Sewah likes this.
  2. · LELE DUCT ·

· LELE DUCT · Member

so hide behind a wall, activate triple tape, retro gear to unhide, fire, nitro...
    nice but what if the enemies come around the wall in 2-3 boats and attack you toghether(!) ?
    You have just the nitro in CD and can't escape...for now i tried the overboost and i think if i can max and train it to max it can make me escape so far to hide again...nitro make you run for few space and enemies can reach you too soon...no?

you can use only sniper and mortar ..... too many style for this USF...i'm thinking too much...

COME ON DUCT FORCE!

Sewah likes this.
  3. · LELE DUCT ·

· LELE DUCT · Member

i get 25 seconds fire very often whit my FB...i play since 1 year....they changed the damage type but i didn't notice more difficult to hit in the center....am I wrong?

4. · LELE DUCT ·

· LELE DUCT · Member

I have got a new duct friend!

Attached Files:

5. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Cool! Congratulations and good luck with your friend!!!

6. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

IMG_20181030_002241.jpg IMG_20181030_003307.jpg Well guess someone needs a "duck" tape on their mouth xD

7. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
  8. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

I have a fully leveled overboost and a t3 epic nitro, the nitro has gotten me to much higher infamies. It is so easy to get in and out of cover with a nitro, even one with only 3 cooldown perks. Nitro also provides a way to get others to miss shots almost every time. Overboost does not.

Watch this battle, even with lesser ductapes and lesser weapons I could have won (although time might be an issue.) Since I was able to shoot, take damage then nitro to cover right at the right time.

https://replay.battlebay.net/GXLWWCKQ#NQNMRVKW

· LELE DUCT · likes this.
  9. Ldsk60517

Ldsk60517 New Member

If someone consistently did 30k damage and carried the team with triple tape, I would think twice about my feelings for these players. They rarely exceed 11k and I do more than that while fixing so I am just not meant to get this "strategy"....

10. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

damage is same anywhere in the projected hit circle. the only change is that the duration is lesser the farther away the ship is from the center.
    my fb is making only 24.5s duration when im using my enfo with frost launcher.

11. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

with 2 weapons it's rarely happening for selfish fixers to achieve this unless half of your teammates are already dead by the 2-minute mark. not to mention if your'e carrying point weapons. but you can be sure us SF's are going to stay a bit longer than the others.

ShipCrusherCz and Sewah like this.
  12. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Last edited: 30 Oct 2018
    ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  13. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Thanks you our mighty Dev,
    They are the force that grant us another of ship that will embrace the duct side!!!

The duct side will rule the bay, we will be Victorious secret!!!

14. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

IMG_20181031_175823.jpg
    Advantage of the Reaper,
    Red and Yellow slot.

What shall we bring and create havoc?

15. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Hmmm the spec is not out yet.
    Hope it will favour our force.

16. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I'll copy the Ship Specs thread over to Strategy and pin it here too. Full specs are out. ;)

17. BBSC - NightmareKnight

BBSC - NightmareKnight Member

nah. I am a beast fixer, but I hate being a fixer cuz my teammates don't appreciate me so I quit

18. BBSC - NightmareKnight

I wish that you could buy the special ships with gold or the puzzle pieces would stay. cuz I really need the reaper, but I can't get it because I don't play enough.

19. BBSC - NightmareKnight

I hate unhelpful fixers

20. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

I almost bought the new ship with my Card.

Then I remembered that I need to level it up using ship pieces coin etc......

Nope!Nope|!Nope!

I don't want to buy it coz it will take ages to level it up using ship coin pieces etc.

Sigh, quite disappointing.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.