1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Devs, it is time we Ascended primitive Battle Bay, We NEED In-Game VOICECHAT.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jenarall, 28 Oct 2018.

1. Jenarall

Jenarall Member

As the title said, what taking this so long? Every other PvP game I play have one, an no I am not talking about discord. Running a whole other app for one solution is taxing, on device batteries, amongst other things. Heck I’m even fine if you only implement VoiceChat for fleeting buddies!

Most events we need it, especially CTF ones, the In-Game Commands as of right now hinders gameplay ALOT especially with events, why not make everyone lives easier and add VoiceChat so we can have a more effective Gameplay?

Get with the times, this is necessary, Discord is nice but with proper implementation something so minicilse would be seamless, also improves the QoL in game.

Cheers.

2. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

I'll mute the in game voice chat right away cause what I'll possibly hear is kids screaming/rage gamers/trashtalking:D

3. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

I agree. I don't want to have to wait for a teammate to accept my friend request before I tell them how bad they are at this game.

4. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

They can always mute you. Or mute and report if abused.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  5. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    What about virtual reality?

6. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

Than the quickest way to pass out is to use virtual reality to play enforcer :rolleyes:

7. Shoot em up

Shoot em up New Member

This game has sound? :eek: