1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble with crosshair

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by maximalby, 29 Oct 2018.

1. maximalby

maximalby New Member

Hello! After the last update of the game, it is impossible to capture the desired target, the scope jumps from target to target. This applies mainly to guns with a point sight. There is a "smart targerting" item in the settings, which offers to remove the check mark so that when you turn the camera, capture the enemy closest to the target, but this item does not perform this task, as the sight is transferred to an absolutely random target, regardless of distance . Sort it out please

2. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    What about the target lock button?

3. maximalby

maximalby New Member

In order to hit the target lock, you first need to aim at that very target, this is the question

4. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    My solutions
    1. Use the side arrows next to target lock to switch targets once activated.
    2. Turn on sticky targets

Anyone else have any ideas?

5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Another big problem is acquiring targets that are higher up on a wave. I captured this video where I’m trying to attack a Shooter on Sub Zero.

I know that he was a viable target, because he shoots me twice. Yet my targeter refuses to track him, even though I was waiting to hit him since before I turn the corner. I eventually try to force the targeter up manually, but then it goes into a wave anyway.

This why so many players are switching to Grenades. Even when you have a straight shot, the targeting is terrible. Targeter needs to aim higher up on ships.

6. Smag

Smag Member

I think that might be flare specific.. but yeah I’ve had similar issues with targets that are BELOW me.. my cannon will shoot over their head.. happens all the time. Have to manually lower the target to them otherwise it’ll miss.

7. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

Been complaining about target hopping, over/under croshairs, hits not registering and increased lag since the agility update.
    Guess what guys. Rovio says we all have (recently) acquired network connection problems :p
    Yes everyone has connection problems , get used to it.
    The whole planet has network problems, its not ROVIOS fault period.

8. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    I haven't experienced these issues. It could have something to do with the device, dunno

Take some time to clean off your device, maybe? Maybe it's just stuff that's blocking your finger

9. JediKnight1968

six guild members with same problem mainly defenders on the hopping target. All others if you do a search you will find many many posts.

10. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Defenders.

I don't like defenders. Their HP is immediately annihilated, and their turret is too high up. Can't hit anyone with anything.

11. JediKnight1968

Its your right not to like them.
    Their HP is immediately annihilated cause they dropped the extra defense points (way to go devs), and yeeeei they have 3500 base health more (2 shots and a half of exploding cannon with new hit points) than a shooter that is faster, more agile has twice as much guns and has a smaller hit box.
    Devs please explain why on earth do we keep playing this behemoth that you have nerfed again and again and again so many times that I lost count?
    I have wrote it again. Buff it up or discontinue Defender but please make a decision and stop cutting piece by piece every kind of advantage this ship has.