1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

TRADING SYSTEM

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by haMEs, 24 Oct 2018.

1. haMEs

haMEs New Member

Please do an update which you can trade items with your guild mates. Hard to find another weapon to upgrade your previous weapon (bad luck on drop and opening chest LOL)

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Would hurt the economy and encourage people to start lots of mini accounts to farm the dupes they need.

3. haMEs

haMEs New Member

maybe a required level before each account can trade so its a win win for the game coz you have to play a long time just to trade the items you want.

4. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

Yeah some trading system would be really good, make it in guild for people who are there longer then 1-2 seasons and from certain level or infamy.

haMEs likes this.
  5. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Sounds great in theory I’d love to swap some dust holders for a few ex or blast cannons, but the gap that would open between top tier players and the rest would be crazy!
    Lol could you imagine all the lvl50s with t2 leggys that we can kinda deal with at the moment suddenly being decked out with t3s to t5 leggys?
    A bay full of little banderas lol then a big gap then the rest of us lol

haMEs likes this.
  6. BBSC - NightmareKnight

BBSC - NightmareKnight Member

Today I saw tha banderas has an epic. Sob, I thought he had all leggys.

7. BBSC - NightmareKnight

BBSC - NightmareKnight Member

Battle bay needs to add trading because I really need to get a few epic weapons from a friend and I can't.