1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

You can't plant a mine on a dropped flag... fix it

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Dr.pie, 22 Oct 2018.

1. Dr.pie

Dr.pie Member

Yeah I understand if you can mine the circled home flag area it would be ridiculous, but if you chase the enemy down carrying your flag, sink it, enemy drops the flag, you throw a mine on the flag, enemy behind you sinks you but... the mine you threw disappeared in the flag.

So maby you could code the flag as a sepperate identity from the flag area, that would be greaaaaat

RACK STAR likes this.
  2. capphil11

capphil11 Member

What if you threw the mine very close but not right on top of the flag? Will probably still trigger when trying to get the flag.

3. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    I don't see any problem with making it a separate entity. Would be more strategy added.

There should also be an option to drop the flag, that way shooter and defender, or yellow/green/interceptor without speed items can pass it to another teammate

Dr.pie likes this.
  4. Dr.pie

Dr.pie Member

Yeah could be, but I'm not too sure